Greetings from Iraq

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man o man. You people can't read can you. I said thx to Jesse for being over there and fighting a war that us Americans had no choice in starting.

If you guys felt i made this thread political, deal with it.
Just because i don't agree with you, doesn't mean i'm unamerican, or a *******. Shows your intelligence.

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
On a brighter note, we last saw Jesse cruise by in his GTS, when 34 SoCal Vipers gave the Camp Pendleton Troops a farewell send off at their base. :usa:

Marines.jpg

Marines1.jpg

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool. And i think that's awesome that we support our troops. I just want to clear this up if i haven't made this any clearer. Thx to Jesse and all the troops over there fighting a war that i believe to be unjustified, but nonetheless, thx for doing the dirty work. I don't know why people think i'm a ******* for not supporting the pres, just a difference of opinion guys. I still support the troops, cuz many of them don't have a choice to go to war. I'm done now in this thread.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jesse and tell them the Viper owners and enthusiasts support them, and to remind them this is a very small portion of America. Keep yourself safe.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang in there Devil Dog!!!

Your mission will be accomplished soon enough and you will be home tearing up the road in your Viper. I did eleven years as an 0311/0369 and fully appreciate everything you are going through. Good luck and God Speed Jarhead!!!

Semper Fi!!!!

BTW if you need anything shoot me a PM and I'll get it done ....

MannyG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just who is this throttle guy ? He is listed as an Enthusiast. I wonder if he has a Viper ?

Do you ?

If so, talk about that. Maybe that way you will not generate as much ill will among many of our members.
:usa: :usa:

Mannyg

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No i don't have a Viper. But i hope to one day. I said i was done and i'm not gonna ever talk politics on this board again, because you guys aren't very receptive of other people's opinions, but that's besides the point.

Let's just drop the whole politics thing. Deal?

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure most members are open to opinions about vipers politics belongs else where! God bless the troops. :usa:

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although most of us civilians are far removed from the real dangers of the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, The Viper Community would like to show our support to the men and women representing and fighting for the United States of America. Whatever your stance on the war may be (and it’s agreed that this is NOT the topic of this discussion), the fact is that our troops are in a highly undesirable and dangerous environment, and we would like to Thank all them and do all that we can to boost their morale.

Fight-on Jesse!!! You’ve got our support and God Bless all our troops!
:usa: :usa: :usa:

<font color="#666666">Ephesians 6.10</font>

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're talking about me Warren, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on this assumption. I do support the troops, and i agree now that this thread is not the place for political discussions. With that said, Bless the troops.

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Throttle: Nope, wasn't talking to you directly, just everyone in general and reaffirming about dropping the politics. Agreed that it's enough said. Thanks.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21