Group buy for the 3M Clear Bra..more pics inside!!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the 3M bra I had on at VOI.7, let me know. It's well worth it. I need to get a minimum of 5 people to get a discount. If you are interested, let me know. Here is a pic of it installed. Email me through this link.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, first like the car up close at VOI. Pictures look great. Second, how much? Not that it matters for me at the moment, I need to get mine repainted.

Mike

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I would have looked at your car in person, when I had the chance!!! How much??? Do they make the same for Vette's?

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GONABITE:
AB, I would be interested as well! Let me know please.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I want mail too ab. (just hold the rice please)
tongue.gif

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want mail too!!! My local Viper tech saw one on a car that a customer just bought in our area, can't recall where she bought it from (came off ebay) but my Viper tech did an inspection on the car and he said it was very nice...He was sort of recommending I should look into it!

Tomer

ParB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi,

i'm interested as well. I'm going to repaint the front and i'd be interested in putting this on if it really helps against rock and stuff. I am considering a regular bra as well. What's peoples opinion on the clear bra? Does it hold up well? How much are we talking about?

-Par

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might consider this clear bra --http://www.clearbra.net/home2.html. It is a little thicker and goes on smoother than the 3M stuff, without as many dimples,etc. I've tried both and this material from Utah is much better, in my opinion.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been told this shouldn't be put on anything but a new car with fresh paint because of the possibility of it taking off paint around any existing chips when it is removed. Is this true?

Being that my RT/10 is already 7 years old it already has some rock nicks and scratches on the lower facia. I wouldn't want this to make it worse.

If it is safe to put on "seasoned" paint please send me some more info about it.

-Matt

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will repeat. The 3M material (6mm) is inferior to the Utah material. I have done both and there is no comparison. The 3M is much more flimsy and harder to control and chances for failure are more possible. The Utah material is thicker, which is obvious if you have handled both. I don't mean to agrue or be difficult here, just trying to present the facts as I have seen them.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1 more day folks to join in on this group buy. I am taking names for the list. It's a good deal and yes it can be peeled off easy.

For the people who requested more info, I will send it to you by e-mail. My internet is down right now, so I am on dial up. I have an installation file for you to look at and yes..it has pictures! ha!

I will email everyone a confirmation on this.

Rock chips and bugs be gone forever!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960