Group Buys?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The topic of fuel pumps has come up and I would like to know-

1. Can I post a group buy for them?

2. Where would this be posted if it is allowed.

I have a guy all ready to do this. Just need the word.

Thanks

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What specifically are you wanting to do? If you are looking to organize a group buy to get a better price on fuel pumps for all who participate ... that would not be an issue, several have done it before on other items. I would guess this must be for a special high-flow fuel pump, something not orderable though standard places like dealers or the Parts Rack, right??

The post would go in the forum the part is relevant to, in this case the GEN I forum.

OP
OP
J

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, the topic of fuel pumps has come up and the Walbro 255lph was mentioned. I know someone who runs a shop and does group buys on these. I was just going to offer this up for all those who may to purchase this higher output pump.

I do not know if any of the boards parts dealers sell this item. I honestly did not check.

If Parts Rack or someone else sells these I want them to know I am not trying to steal their customers. I am not making a cent on these. Just trying to help, thats all.

Someday when I own a Viper I hope people offer up help to me. And it looks like that could be before spring.
smile.gif
I have learned alot from reading this board.

If I stepped on anyones toes I apologize.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant