GTS blue vert, years??

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been searching google, and this forum. But I can't find much information on this. I just seen a GTS blue vert in person the other day, and I am sold on that color. But what years were they made?? Seems to be lots of blue coupes in 06, but the vert must have had a lot lower production numbers in that color, because I can't seem to find any. I am sure they're a lot more abundant in 08 and 09, but that would be a little out of the price range I had in mind.

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turns out even less were made in 2008. Only 45 according to this chart...

No stripe (15) / white stripe (20) / silver stripe (9) / black stripe (1)

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/2008-Production-Nos.jpg[/media]

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been searching google, and this forum. But I can't find much information on this. I just seen a GTS blue vert in person the other day, and I am sold on that color. But what years were they made?? Seems to be lots of blue coupes in 06, but the vert must have had a lot lower production numbers in that color, because I can't seem to find any. I am sure they're a lot more abundant in 08 and 09, but that would be a little out of the price range I had in mind.

If you just saw a GTS "vert" then it is a one off. I am guessing you saw an SRT-10 Coupe.

Ron

rede2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a blue vert on ebay from texas if u want to take a look. No white stripe though. Sorry dont know how to post link

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you just saw a GTS "vert" then it is a one off. I am guessing you saw an SRT-10 Coupe.

Ron

GTS Blue is the color. At least thats the only description of it, I have been able to find. So no, I did not see a coupe. I saw an SRT-10 convertible in GTS Blue.

OP
OP
V

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a blue vert on ebay from texas if u want to take a look. No white stripe though. Sorry dont know how to post link

Thanks, ill expand my search to ebay. Definitely have ZERO interest in a car with stripes :crazy2:, so ill make sure I check this one out.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1997 RT/10 - blue with white stripes - 53 built ....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GTS Blue is a color denoting the paint pigment used in 96 and 97 for the GTS Coupe. There were also the 53 RT-10s done in GTS Blue in 97 , as noted, and the car came back as a last minute surprise in 2006.

This was one of the first examples of some of the new thinking at SRT , after years of just a few colors. The marketing individual who saw the scope of coming out with a classic Viper color when one least suspected it, has followed this lead and we have the abundance of colors and combinations you see today.

GTS Blue was available again in 2008, 2009, and again this year. Still , very small , overall numbers when one considers the Vipers build years from 92 to present .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960