GTS Cargo Area Cover

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The orig GTS cargo covers were from V-Mania (Biff Brown). ViperWare (Jason Ward) took that baton about a year after Biff ceased selling floormats, cargo covers, keys, etc.

I have one from ViperWare and am pleased with it.

BTR (Tom W.) lists one but I have not seen it
http://www.btrviper.com/misc.html

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one on the SoCal VCA Desert Cruise and thought it looked pretty cool. So I ordered one. Unfortunately I was shipped one that was sewn backwards. Viperware has appoligized and is supposed to be sending me a new one.

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw this really cool like tray thing that fit over the spare tire and it had places to put your CD's, oil, tire pressure gauge, etc, etc. The guy told me it was called " The Viper Nest " but I've never been able to find it. Is that it?

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Viperware's cover and I love it. Stuff the cargo area full of stuff, close the cover and it still looks nice and neat.

Another alternative, tint the back window.

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Viperware version - The masonite insert was a bit too flexible for me so I replaced it with marine grade plywood. It is now three years and 31,000 miles later and it looks brand new. Nuff Said.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the ViperWare Cover too. Nice! See the pic below.

20020406-009.jpg

bluejet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Viperware is still in business? I am looking for one of their trunk cargo covers. Used to have one on my 97. Loved it.

viperB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There's a guy name Rxviper that's selling one right now.He wants $200 shipped and it looks like new.I just got some floor mats from him and he's a great seller.

V

Venomiss

There's a guy name Rxviper that's selling one right now.He wants $200 shipped and it looks like new.I just got some floor mats from him and he's a great seller.

He's also a very good president for the VCA Gateway St. Louis club.;)

OP
OP
Marv S

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
No longer in business.

The owner of Viperware passed away in 2004.

Does anyone know if Viperware is still in business? I am looking for one of their trunk cargo covers. Used to have one on my 97. Loved it.