GTSR wing

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to put a GTS-R wing on my silver 98 Viper GTS. If anyone has one at a reasonable price let me know. At some point I would like to add a blue stripe, but it is hard to find anyone where I live. Thanks.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You sure you are looking for a GTSR wing? Those wings the used in LeMans are thousands of dollars... Or are you looking for the wing on the 98 GT1's?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GT1 wing is the wing that came on the 100 white/blue GTSR commemorative Vipers in 1998.

The GTSR wing is what the Team Oreca Vipers ran. Fully functional and you wouldn't be able to open your rear glass with the wing installed.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GT1 wing is the wing that came on the 100 white/blue GTSR commemorative Vipers in 1998.

The GTSR wing is what the Team Oreca Vipers ran. Fully functional and you wouldn't be able to open your rear glass with the wing installed.

I would say it would be the GT1 wing that came on the white/blue GTSR Viper in 98. That would be the one.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wing? What's next? Big rig Dodge stickers on the sills and blue hood vents? :rolaugh:

Really though, I think the wings look cool. If it wasn't for that the trunk access is made more difficult I'd probably be seriously considering one.

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an example of the GT1 wing on my car:

2151Rojo_with_Black_Purners.jpg

Here is an example of an Autoform wing on an prior car of mine:

2151AutoX_Oct2003_Thru_Cone.jpg

You might want to look at either of these choices for your car. Alot cheaper than some other options...

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the GT1 wing best. Where can you get one like that? Thanks for the pictures. Thanks for reminding me Dave66666666666666666666, I need to paint those vents blue. :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is a GT2 wing on Parts Rack. They look similar. I wonder what the differences are?

OUR WING IS AN EXACT CLONE IN SIZE, SHAPE, AND DIMENSIONS.

Primed or painted. Vendors are no longer allowed to post prices in general forums, so email me? Ill make you a good, fair price at a fraction of a "real" GT-2 wing

[email protected]

Thank You

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte