Happy Birthday Willem!

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are ya gonna do for your Birthday ITV????

or can you tell us? :eater:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it has to do with a female, not sure we want to know!:rolaugh:

Have a great birthday!:headbang:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just make sure if there's any of this :spank: goin' on, that we don't hear about it!;)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are ya gonna do for your Birthday ITV????

or can you tell us? :eater:

I just worked all day long like usual and will take the folks to lunch on saturday, aside from that I do not really have anything to do in mind because ALL of my money is going towards restoring my daily driver which does not leave much if ANYTHING for fun stuff :(
Oh well no pain no gain! If all goes well it will be completed in a few months after which saving up for VOI 12 will commence, something I look forward to with all of my heart and passion :yay:!!

If it has to do with a female, not sure we want to know!:rolaugh:

Have a great birthday!:headbang:

Why not, will Zoe get jealous :eater:?

:hahaup:
Very true! :rolaugh:

Happy B day old fart! :D

Ohhh... pipe down already you :rolaugh:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously though, this year's birthday is richer with friends from the VCA (and even from Dodge) than last year's.. something I deeply cherish :) A lot of people made a big difference last year, you know who you are and I sincerely thank you for that!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Willem. And the waitresses at 1st & 10 wish you a very happy birthday too! :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Willem :headbang:

Thanks Adrian :2tu: By this time next year I hope to have booked my plane ticket with early booking rebate! Can't WAIT to get back with the most awesome group of friends/people anyone can have :headbang:!

OP
OP
K

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian :2tu: By this time next year I hope to have booked my plane ticket with early booking rebate! Can't WAIT to get back with the most awesome group of friends/people anyone can have :headbang:!
Is this secret forum speak for waffles?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this secret forum speak for waffles?

Do I want to ask why waffles were on YOUR mind :omg:.. you're scaring me Kala :lmao:!

It was probably ViperTony with his waffle fetish who told you to ask me that question anyways :rolaugh:

OP
OP
K

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was probably ViperTony with his waffle fetish who told you to ask me that question anyways :rolaugh:
Looking for a photo of you yesterday, I found that waffle thread... You guys are too funny... Waffles... Really? LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang