Has anybody noticed???????

GTSLou

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Juli:2tu:
That car is gorgeous, needs to be seen in person to really appreaciate it.
Funny, I just checked out #66 at my local dealer last week.

Lou

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Juli:2tu:
That car is gorgeous, needs to be seen in person to really appreaciate it.
Funny, I just checked out #66 at my local dealer last week.
Lou

Yes, you really do have to see it in person...that metallic silver is just gorgeous!
So, there are MORE VOIX's around NY!! #66...the other #'s were 34 & 35 (unsold).
THANKS! :drive: ~juli

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! Awsome looking Viper Juli.....Mike....

Looks like i started somthing here then...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, Adrian and also Robert...appreciate it. It truly is a beautiful Viper, which you know from VOIX, I'm sure. ~juli

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatchooo talkin' bout???? OH, that we painted our car???
:drive::drive::drive::drive:

Yep, we traded in our 2008 for the VOIX 2009, Sat. 5/30/09.
Stop-Tech Rotors, Sidewinder Wheels, Gorgeous Bright Silver Metallic w/black Fangs stripe. VOIX Badge...#65 of 100 badge inside cabin. SMOOOOOOOTH as velvet it rides~~~:drive::drive:.
Thanks for noticing, sorry had to take your pic down, Baz...:)
Thank you too, Plum~!!!
~juli

You know thats the best COLOR choice in VIPERS!! Plus Silver gives you the most HP per mod!!! Congratulations!!:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know thats the best COLOR choice in VIPERS!! Plus Silver gives you the most HP per mod!!! Congratulations!!:2tu:

LOL... I wondered if you would chime in~!!! Well, since it's staying stock, guess we'll have to 'settle' for roughly 525rwhp...just swapped the shifter. I agree, this Silver is just gorgeous...and gotta have those BLACK FANGS STRIPE to make it faster! :drive::drive: Thank You! ~juli

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...that was a quick change! How were you able to fit both Vipers in the phone booth with you?

Congrats to you both! Now you have to set all your Sirius radio buttons....AGAIN!!! LOL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well...that was a quick change! How were you able to fit both Vipers in the phone booth with you?
Congrats to you both! Now you have to set all your Sirius radio buttons....AGAIN!!! LOL

Thanks Scott~! We didn't have Sirius radio/nav with the 2008...the nav/Sirius is all new to us~~WAY COOOL! :2tu::2tu: ~juli
(It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a different VIPER!!! :rolaugh:)

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your new ride!

IMG_2006.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you sold your sense of humor with the blue car! :rolleyes:

Those who know me, know of my intact humor...and also that I call out people who are rude. :nono: Even you...
Bait me...
...hijacking again...and nothing good to say ??? :nono: Where's the humor? :dunno:
~juli

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! However, I have to say a ROADSTER is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more FUN. :drive:especially, above 150 mph :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car Juli, looks amazing!
Good for you and Mike. :2tu:
Enjoy it!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! However, I have to say a ROADSTER is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more FUN. :drive:especially, above 150 mph :D

LOL...we MUCH prefer the Coupes though. Hardly anywhere to drive above 150mph around here...but at least now we can TRACK if we can attend a Track Day, LOL!:drive:...THANK YOU! ~juli

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...we MUCH prefer the Coupes though. Hardly anywhere to drive above 150mph around here...but at least now we can TRACK if we can attend a Track Day, LOL!:drive:...THANK YOU! ~juli

2k for Rollbar and then you can track top up or down! Best of both worlds at least thats what I do:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2k for Rollbar and then you can track top up or down! Best of both worlds at least thats what I do:2tu:

I hear ya...we hardly ever drove top-down anyway. LOVE the Coupe~! :cool: :D Now we don't have to do ANYthing but hope to be able to attend a track day :drive:
~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456