Has your viper got you any dates?

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know the girls love the vipers but have you got any bit of action because of your viper? If so, tell tell
wink.gif

Dave
tongue.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plead the 5th for fear of a keen future girlfriends possible use of the archive feature of our kick-asp site.

By the way, what's ****, is that cheese on the fries???
supergrin.gif

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ViperJim:

I can tell you one thing Mystic,,, as soon as the Moderators figure out what **** means, this thread will be gone.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So rephrase the question to "have any of you gentlemen ever acquired the affection of a young lady solely to the fact that you were driving your Viper". Is that kiddy-proof?

OP
OP
M

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SnakeBolt:
this has GOT to be THE FUNNIEST thread topic i have ever seen

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you go to UF? A friend of mine Mike, with a white single turbo supra goes to college up there. Maybe you have seen him?

Dave
tongue.gif

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we don't drive with the big North Florida Viper group, usually my friend with the white RT and I go down to JAX beach main drag right on the ocean either around 6pm or after 10pm when the bar scene is rolling and the women literally jump in the cars for a ride or we get them to flash us. I started bringing my digital camera just for fun.

This was the girl from last Saturday afternoon. A fitness America future contestant. Of course we don't have ****** relations with them just like President Clinton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bb112.jpg

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLITHRN:
When we don't drive with the big North Florida Viper group, usually my friend with the white RT and I go down to JAX beach main drag right on the ocean either around 6pm or after 10pm when the bar scene is rolling and the women literally jump in the cars for a ride or we get them to flash us. I started bringing my digital camera just for fun.

This was the girl from last Saturday afternoon. A fitness America future contestant. Of course we don't have ****** relations with them just like President Clinton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

bb112.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MAN, SLITHRN can I go with you guys next time?
wink.gif

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also being married NO!
but the chances to get "strange" are there!
I went to a cruise night recently where many, many,
Britney Spears look a likes were very friendly.

the car will definitely get you "strange"!

this is a good thread

God bless america
patriotx.gif

Bill Clinton is a hero!
patriotx.gif
patriotx.gif

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ViperJim and mildly edited by Y2K:

I can tell you one thing Mystic,,, as soon as the Moderators figure out what it means, this thread will be gone.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gone, or every so slightly polished to read "dates" instead...
supergrin.gif

Chris

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mystic Having my vipers for almost a year now I can tell you that it sure has helped me. I also am married and my wife sees the interest other woman take in my car and is now making sure things at home are well taken care of. Now ya got to admit thats strange.

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 TIMES!! IM 31 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE A 94RT10. I HAVE A LOT OF YOUNGER FRIENDS SAY 25 TO 28. THEY THINK IM LOADED. HA! IF THEY ONLY KNEW. WHEN GIRLS SEE THAT CAR WHAT DO THEY THINK? YEP LOADED! GIRLS LOVE MONEY, IF YOUR HALF DECENT AND SINGLE YOU WILL GET A** WITH A VIPER! THEY LOVE THE ATTENTION WHILE BEING IN THE CAR. EACH ONE OF YOU KNOW THAT HAS A VIPER THAT WHEN YOUR DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD PEOPLE ARE SAYING D*** LOOK AT THAT CAR!! THAT IS A RICH SON OF A B****!! AND THE GIRLS ARE SAYING I WISH I HAD THAT GUY!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For an overweight, balding, married, "George Costanza" kind of guy, I do get more attention than I thought I would have.

In my Durango, Dart, even in my Hemi Cuda I might as well be invisible. Somehow a red RT/10 is magic.

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had younger ladies follow me - and upon passing - flash their chest (passenger). Strangely enough - this has now happened twice. Hmmm, now if they would have told me this when signing the papers they could have gotten me for a little more money!

BYT U L8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get lots of dates...Just that the wife always kills them before I get to them.
My wife gets more a reaction when she drives the car. Both from guys AND girls. The guys love it because it's some ********* driving a hot car. Chicks are surprised that a chick is driving a hot car like the Viper. Sometimes I wish there was a third seat, though.Tehe

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks, stares, winks, and an occasional " Can I have a ride," but I swiftly turn my head ( okay, I slowly turn my head ), since my wife is major gorgeous, and I am:
1. Getting older and graying
2. Have a lovely developing love handle in the process.
3. Am seeing follicle degeneration upon my cranium.
4. Need bifocals.
5. Just joined AARP
6. All of the above
7. Only 3&4

Heck, it don't really matter as da Snake does attract the ladies, and I am sure when a loverly Snaketress is piloting a Viper, she is the recipient of many a male , lustful, stare and more!

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill Pemberton:
Looks, stares, winks, and an occasional " Can I have a ride," but I swiftly turn my head ( okay, I slowly turn my head ), since my wife is major gorgeous, and I am:
1. Getting older and graying
2. Have a lovely developing love handle in the process.
3. Am seeing follicle degeneration upon my cranium.
4. Need bifocals.
5. Just joined AARP
6. All of the above
7. Only 3&4

Heck, it don't really matter as da Snake does attract the ladies, and I am sure when a loverly Snaketress is piloting a Viper, she is the recipient of many a male , lustful, stare and
more!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BYT U L8R:
I get lots of dates...Just that the wife always kills them before I get to them<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Danm man, I thought my Gfriend had a jeolous streak...

oncebitn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok. I know that this will be a bit off topic but what I love most about the car is the little kids (future Viper owners) who just stare at it.

If I see a bunch of kids watching the car and there isn't any cops around I just step on it and give them a show. Usually they say things like "peel out" or "burn rubber" and I usually tell them that the tyres are around $600 (Canadian) each so I can't but if the coast is clear then I light them up. After all, it's just money (yes, clutch as well as tyres).

I bought the car to drive it and have over 7,000 km (approx. 4,300 miles) in just a few months. I drive it almost every day that the sun is shining (and a few that it is not). Plus I have done 3 track days in the car to make sure I don't kill myself on the road doing 200 km/h on an off ramp.

Yes the car does get you dates and allot of attention...

Nathan...

P.S. If you are talking about ****. Does it take like tang?

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I drive down El Cajon Blvd., every street corner I pull up to there is some woman asking me if I want a date!!! Sometimes two or three women. And they are really friendly, too. So friendly, in fact, that they are always concerned about my financial well being. I always get asked "How much money 'ya got?" They must be concerned about me being able to meet the monthly payments on such an expensive automobile.
laugh.gif

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulysses:
Every time I drive down El Cajon Blvd., every street corner I pull up to there is some woman asking me if I want a date!!! Sometimes two or three women. And they are really friendly, too. So friendly, in fact, that they are always concerned about my financial well being. I always get asked "How much money 'ya got?" They must be concerned about me being able to meet the monthly payments on such an expensive automobile.
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
ULYSSES THERE CALLED HOOKERS!

SlowCreamPuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper is amazing.
smile.gif

I had a very attractive passenger write her phone number on her friend's car passenger side window.
yesnod.gif

Lots of "nice" things.
yesnod.gif

OP
OP
M

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for all the replies
wink.gif

Very interesting...from the way it seems vipers get mad attention and i thought my supra got a bunch!

Dave

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ViperJim:

I'm really starting to get po'd now. I read all this and all I can claim is zilch.

I do get the nice car stuff, but thats about it. Where do you guys live??? Do I need to move???
dead.gif
dead.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim -

You are on the wrong side of the state line. Drive a few miles to Kansas and you will find things a little more exciting!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te