Has your viper got you any dates?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ViperJim:

Give me an address,,,,,,,,, I'm on my way.
grazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ViperJim,

You need to come to Florida, where the young ladies are frisky and they like to drink whiskey.
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
M

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SLITHRN:
ViperJim,

You need to come to Florida, where the young ladies are frisky and they like to drink whiskey.
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the ladies are frisky but i donno about drinking whiskey
grazy.gif
sarcblink.gif
yesnod.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or drive on up to Cheapo Filipo Canada where there are about 600 Vipers in the entire country(96-02)......quite the attention.

I've had my Viper Hood Emblem buffed from a girls rear-end with skirt yiked up at a stoplight, I remember thinking I hope there isn't any metal in that G string!!

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned from a drive - I was on the highway and a car full of girls drives by and one of them gets half way out the window and lifts her shirt. I thought it was funny - my wife didn't. Next time I'll keep it to myself

unclgreggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear. My wife was really pissed too. I didn't think she would care but I guess I was wrong. It never happened to me before, but i'm not complaining.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been pretty quiet on here about my female extravaganzas since I bought my GTS for not wanting to appear like a cocky punk in his 20's (okay late 20's), but if it's pics you want............... the G string dance on my hood at a stoplight is not a joke, I think I discussed it on a thread on here before actually. Her quote after the light was about to turn green for me was "Follow me to my car if you like what you see". Her friends continued across the street and waited for her dance to end while a few dozen cheered her on, including my passenger and I!!

End of story, I went home and watched Star Trek........
bs[1].gif

OP
OP
M

mystic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh man i cant wait to get a Viper
supergrin.gif
now i just gotta decide which i want, rt10 or gts. I bet the ladies like the rt10 more because of the removeable top
supergrin.gif

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim- How bout this "I think Vipers are hot. I think side Pipes are hot." Happened to me at a Viper meet. Apparently there are groupies that follow this forum. She showed up without a car, in shorts and a halter top.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mystic:
oh man i cant wait to get a Viper
supergrin.gif
now i just gotta decide which i want, rt10 or gts. I bet the ladies like the rt10 more because of the removeable top
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the ladies like the RT/10's better because it makes it easier for them to fling their ******* into your car. It's a little more difficult with a GTS.
supergrin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96