Heffner Supercharger Results - WOW!! (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my Viper back from Jason Heffner today and all I can say is WOW!!! What an incredible ride! Anybody that knows Jason and his work know what a perfectionist he is and it shows in his work. The pictures below don't do real justice, but not only does this Viper kick a$$, it's a work of mechanical art. The engineering that went into it is top notch and the results are equally as impressive. All I can say is, Thanks Jason!

The initial dyno results after 100 break-in miles are 677.4 rwhp and 660.0 ft/lbs rwtq! The setup does not require anything but pump gas and does not require any secondary fuel sources. When Jason started this project, I told him I wanted 3 things out of it: 1) A bullet-proof engine, 2) it must be completely streetable, and 3) I wanted at least 650 rwhp. A water-to-air intercooler is in the works that will build off the baseline of 677 HP.

This project included a complete rebuild of my engine at my request. I now have Ross Pistons, a nice lumpy '97 cam, balanced rotating assembly, extensive headwork, roller rockers, high-flow fuel injectors, a complete fuel management system, and oh yeah, the Supercharger. If this car didn't turn heads before (it did) it definitely does now. The incredulous look on people's faces as they see my Viper and then hear that blower is priceless!

I'll let Jason handle any questions about what he did and pricing. All I can say is that I couldn't be any happier. Many of you know the nightmare I went through with my former Venom 650. I now have a better car that meets all my expectations.

I really have to say one more thing about Jason, I've never seen anybody work longer hours (days and weekends) to make his customers happy. Where else can you hang out while he works on your car? (and play Gran Turismo 3 at his shop) I am 100% pleased with the way things turned out and can recommend him to anyone that wants quality work.

Check out those anodized fuel rails!
HeffnerBlower1.JPG

Very clean installation!
HeffnerBlower2.JPG

She's bad!
HeffnerBlower3.JPG

The results:
DynoChart.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics