Heffner Twin Turbo Street Car

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its been a long time since I last posted but I am sure all the old viper guys and racers know who I am. I got a call from my good friend Jason Heffner down in Fla at the Viper Drag race today and he told me his latest twin turbo project went 8.88 at 164 mph with a six speed and the cars owner driving and I was just blown away.Its hard to believe a 6 speed ACR or any 6 speed car could run eights, I mean 9's are unreal but 8's Wow! As many of you know Jason Heffner just really got into the viper scene just a little over 3 years ago when he supercharged my GTS, which was the first viper he ever modified. At the time he
did my car the only credit he got was bashing from all the other tuners cronies
and sh*t talkers who were jealous, now 3 years later he has proven himself to be the king of all the tuners, developing bullet proof packages at his own shop with his own hands at the best prices that looked like they were done on the viper assembly line. Not to mention the best prices as well as cars that could be driven as daily drivers there so docile yet totally lethal when called to do so. Well like I said I don't post often but after all the negative stuff posted over the years about Jason I noticed there were no congrats on his latest trimuphs and I think the VCA ought to think about taking up a donation pool from its members and have a nice Crown made because I feel the King of tuners ought to be given his own Crown!
My 2 cents

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie, your car started my interest in Heffner Performance, then it was GaryA's that took the Heffner Package to another level, and pulled me in for good! :2tu:

Heffner is getting his props. Don't worry about that!
Chad's car was THE SHOW in Florida, and everyone came to see this car, and try to catch up to Jason's current Masterpiece. :D

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its been a long time since I last posted but I am sure all the old viper guys and racers know who I am. I got a call from my good friend Jason Heffner down in Fla at the Viper Drag race today and he told me his latest twin turbo project went 8.88 at 164 mph with a six speed and the cars owner driving and I was just blown away.Its hard to believe a 6 speed ACR or any 6 speed car could run eights, I mean 9's are unreal but 8's Wow! As many of you know Jason Heffner just really got into the viper scene just a little over 3 years ago when he supercharged my GTS, which was the first viper he ever modified. At the time he
did my car the only credit he got was bashing from all the other tuners cronies
and sh*t talkers who were jealous, now 3 years later he has proven himself to be the king of all the tuners, developing bullet proof packages at his own shop with his own hands at the best prices that looked like they were done on the viper assembly line. Not to mention the best prices as well as cars that could be driven as daily drivers there so docile yet totally lethal when called to do so. Well like I said I don't post often but after all the negative stuff posted over the years about Jason I noticed there were no congrats on his latest trimuphs and I think the VCA ought to think about taking up a donation pool from its members and have a nice Crown made because I feel the King of tuners ought to be given his own Crown!
My 2 cents

Jamie

Where you been Bro? The news was has been shouted to the Mountain Tops! Everyone ahs bowed down to King Heffner!!!

BTW it is 8.75 @ 169 MPH :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc