Hell is...

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Not being able to break in your new viper due to the 2feet of snow on the ground :(

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought it would be a pic of Buffalo NY!
:)

your in HELL +++
because we dont have any snow on the roads and none expected just
cold....

start shoveling!!!
and pray for spring!!

JIM :)

OP
OP
D

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That pic was after shoveling!!! I am a native New Yorker (Canarsie Brooklyn) and silly me thought moving to suburban VA would give me some relief from Winter weather like this. Oh well Sigh

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you are going through. I gust bought mine and only put around 1/4 mile on it and have to wait until the spring thaw. I ca not even look at it because it is covered and in a car capsul.

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that is why I moved out of HELL. You couldn't pay me 5mm/year to live in that crap!! I feel for you!

Today was sunny and 70 degrees. Put a quick 50 miles on the viper and came home and she was as shiny as when I left.

Cheers
Michael

PS: Come June or July, you can ride me cuz 115 degrees isn't fun!

Baddasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey DC VENOM,

Just wanted to let you know I'm in the same situation as you. The snake has been sittin for about a month now and I'm going through withdrawal :( .

I live near George Mason and work in Chantilly. Shoot me an e-mail if you wanna go cruising when the weather gets nice. Are you a member of the VA/MD viperclub?

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my new viper for about 5 weeks now and have only taken it out twice. I refused to drive in on salt covered roads. Need this snow to melt then a few days of good rain.

OP
OP
D

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Badasp. I am working on becoming a member. More to the Point , Ron Hickley has been kind enough to work this issue for me.(nice guy). To answer the question Hell Yeah I would like to go cruising and to the track as soon as the weather gets better. I live right off of walney road. My wife went to Mason. HS Fiorno has a FE also. I guess my car is not that rare after all. 360 in the world and at least two in a 10 mile square radius. The Car gods have smiled on Fairfax county :) I smell a mini meet as soon as the roads clear up.
Thanks
MK

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
yea, I know.. ***** to be in Va/Md at the moment..
A cruise sounds GREAT !
two feet plus on the ground.. and another foot - at least - on the way..
looks like Aspen out there!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're calling for 10 more inches tonight and the Governor of Maryland has banned all cars from the road for the next 12 hours-- oh the humanity! (Talk about overkill.)

I can still dream of those hot July nights cruising the DC area in the baddest Viper around! ahhhhh!!

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the bright side - there always is one.......turn the heat on in your garage and polish the beast! Grab a beer and stare at it - that's always fun.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one snake with the motor out and the other is tucked nicely underneith it. They are keeping each other warm. I will open up the garage tomorrow so they can see what snow looks like. It just started snowing here and they are calling for 18". I love the snow, so I can't complain.

OP
OP
D

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good question recommend one? I know I must be a Viper'**** but I am working on it. I have two young kinds a very demanding wife and a fledgling business to run. Making some great cash now but I have zero time even for my true love (in the garage)
I think I am going to add that to the list of stuff to get wife couped up in the house today. SO far on my list (B&N ripper and smooth tubes/K&N's) any others??

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
unfortunately, i can't recommend one. the one i have on mine is from my '99 C5. yes, it fits (except the side-view mirror "pockets" don't match up).

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made the dealer give me one..so its the Dodge brand. It has a nice snake on the front, and its custom fitted. I was hoping it would just be a dust cover, as all my children live in the garages.

BTW that same storm passed over Denver and it rained...in the middle of winter... We are so far behind in our annual moisture that I will probably not be able to water any grass this summer, not to mention I am not suppose to wash any cars at home ;) :crazy: Oh and I just got my Viper last month and I have been able to put 400 miles on it so far.. :p

Baddasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DC VENOM,

I'm up for the mini meet also :) As for the car cover, you can order it from the Viper wizard (Chuck Tator). Here is his e-mail address [email protected], great service and best price.

Fiorno, where are you in Fairfax? This is great to have 2 FE's in the area.

OP
OP
D

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a good source for dress up chrome smoothies???
Just went out for a spin in my escalade. no problem in over 2 ft of snow.

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove mine to work today.

Drove mine today - in fact - took the soft top and removed it at lunch. Should be a really nice ride home!!!! :cool: :cool:

Hate to see all that snow -

I looked for a GTS snow plow attachment - and dang - I just couldn't find one? What's up with that? :(

S

SUN RA KAT

<font color="blue">Some of us choose to keep our Vipers a low mileage car by ordering a lot of snow to keep us from driving it. </font> :D

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey DCVENOM,

wait until all those rat ******** that live out west encounter the sweltering summer heat that they get. who will be laughing then?! WHO WILL BE LAUGHING THEN???!!!!!!

god i miss driving my Viper.