hello

brap

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Back in the beggining of October I purchased a silver GTS. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I traded up from a Lightning and haven't looked back since. I have to say this is the most beautiful car and one of the fastest things I've driven. So far all I have is Bellenger Headers, smooth tubes, Corsa full exhaust and cats, 2002 rims and 2002 radiator fan. Unfortunatley the motor started making a 'ticking' noise this weekend, so I'm taking it to the dealer to get checked out tomorrow, hopefully all is well.

Here is a photo:
You must be registered for see images attach

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to our club! Please don't forget to join us at the Va/Md Club! We had a great time last year so I know that you don't want to miss any of the events for 2005! By the way, you chose a great color and year! See ya soon, Mike

OP
OP
B

brap

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info everyone! I am definetly going to look into the MD/VA VCA. Who is Tom Sessions .. I am going to assume he has some kind of Viper shop and does mods and what not? Where is he located?

OP
OP
B

brap

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The tapping noise was nothing to be worried about, the header gasket broke apparently and was rattling .. though I could have sworn on my life it was coming from one of the heads :)

Anyone know where I can get new header gaskets? I have the Bellanger headers

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tapping noise was nothing to be worried about, the header gasket broke apparently and was rattling .. though I could have sworn on my life it was coming from one of the heads :)

Anyone know where I can get new header gaskets? I have the Bellanger headers

Welcome to the club, Just call your local dodge dealer and ask for parts department the part number is: 5245-194AB the metallic stock gaskets are much better than the cr@ppy belenger paper gaskets. They worked great for me, I've got the same headers (if yours are tri-Y).

~Matt~

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Viper Wiz is the man to get some deals on parts and since tom is in your neck of the woods..can't get a better tech!

Nice color by the way. Lower that silver bullet! LOL!

440hd2.JPG

OP
OP
B

brap

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ab .. your car is gorgeous. I like the lowered look, and actually now kind of wish I still had the '98 rims because they look pretty mean on your car :) How much is your Viper lowered?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
brap, Tom Sessions is a very highly regarded Viper Tech in the Carolinas. But you also have the option of being 45 minutes away from Jason Heffner. Heffner Performance, Glen Burnie, Maryland. Do a search under his name here, you will be impressed. He is one of the top Viper tuners in the country.

steel snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Wiz is the man to get some deals on parts and since tom is in your neck of the woods..can't get a better tech!

Nice color by the way. Lower that silver bullet! LOL!

440hd2.JPG
Fine lookin' ride ab. And Brap yours too. They do look nasty lowered. W'd make me flinchy though. We call those road-graders up here. SS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS