Help... get a job or sell the car says the wife:)

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great ideas!!! I was a proj mgr for a large commercial general contractor... trying to get my photography business going before my creditors catch me with the garage door open!

help save the viper, go to chadbassman's Photos | SmugMug and buy, buy, buy:)

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The company I work for has an opening in Texas for a project manager. I think its in the A/V department but you really don't need to know much about a/v for the job. you can check the site at redirect you can also see some of the projects I have worked on.

SnIpEz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did she say what kind of job? If not, perhaps you should become a Dominos pizza delivery person. Just think how much fun it would be trying to beat the 30 minute deadline on the deliveries and how surprised and/or weirded out the customer would be seeing a Viper pull up. It might be hard to get tips.

That's actually very true. In October I was walking up and down a busy street looking for jobs and I saw a yellow Ferrari parked and I walked over to look at it. The owner came up behind me and made a joke about it being $10 for a pic behind the wheel, we struck up a convo and he offered to give me a ride to my destination (a car dealership about a mile down the road) he dropped my off in the Ferrari, the salesman's face was priceless, imagine a 17 year old getting dropped off at a Chevy dealership in a Ferrari stepping out in normal clothes, thanking the owner as he drives away then walking up and asking for a job. Needless to say, I didn't get it :rolleyes:

Don't sell the Viper man! :nono: Say you started an online business or something

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks J&R3xV10 unfortunately i'm not in a position where I could relocate... If I was in Texas, I'd have 20,000 miles on my Viper instead of 10,000:)

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snipez, I did start an online business, and am consistently losing $$$:) which is alright for now, this month, this week, this day, payment is due on hte 7th!!!!

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatcha guys think about renting out my viper for like $100/hr or $500/day... I could make my car payments pretty quickly!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snipez, I did start an online business, and am consistently losing $$$:) which is alright for now, this month, this week, this day, payment is due on hte 7th!!!!

how do you lose money on a online business?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how do you lose money on a online business?

Not knowing a thing about websites, contracting out a web designer, trusting what they say, paying $150 + an hour to build, paying for pay per click on yahoo and google, and not knowing how to run a business. :dunno:

Yep that about covers it! ha

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that is not what happened to me. But I did see it happen to someone I knew. Did not turn out pretty...

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did it by attempting to become a photog and buying really nice equipment before my sales were able to pay for it... so far I'm stuck my $160 for my SmugMug site and GoDaddy domain name:) not alot but I'd like to be money ahead!!

SnIpEz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatcha guys think about renting out my viper for like $100/hr or $500/day... I could make my car payments pretty quickly!

I'd do it, it's cheaper than renting out a lambo or ferrari :cool:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be sure its fully insured because you know someone will total it within in 2 weeks.

The above is a very good point. You would also need a very large liability policy based on commercial/rental use. I believe that this would be very expensive. That's one of the reasons why companies that rent exotics charge so much.

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok good news bad news... I got a j.o.b.... wife is still for sale is as the viper, prices lowered, i'd love to trade for an '06 blue w/white stripes:)

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO .....that was all worth the few minutes it took me to read the posts.......:rolaugh:

Good luck with the wife sale, like someone else mentioned, pics would have to be posted before any bids are given, and maybe a test run could'nt hurt:lmao:
sometimes that will reel them in!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang