Help with photo

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have an interior pic of a coupe with the mopar silver center dash piece that dresses up some color schemes like blue/silver or slate/silver? I'm interested in this addition but haven't seen one yet.

Thanks for any help...

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...can't believe no one has this interior trim piece installed. Anyone at least seen it on another viper?

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a silver console on a Slate Srt-10 on Ebay back in December. I don't have it saved anymore but it looked slick since the color was almost a match to the exterior color. If I can find the pics I'll post it.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is this what you are talking about??

console pic

Search a little, there are alot of vendors with stuff like this

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys. Exactly what I was looking for. I was told that the silver was a perfect match to the silver stripes on a blue or slate car. I also want to add all the MGW interior trim goodies, including the First Strike shifter...all in satin (not gloss). The Mopar sill plates are also a brushed finish.

Makes a nice interior contrast IMO. Thanks again...

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My girlfriend got me the Shifter, guage trim bezels and the cupholder ring. They all look great and match factory shifter bezel in satin pearl finish. It really changes the look of the cupholder and makes it somewhat functional for my morning Mocha.lol