Here is a place to talk about the Wizard

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You ALL for your support and your friendship!:cool::cool:

PLEASE PLEASE, when writing to my buddies, BE polite and tactful, OKAY! We need to take the high road on this situation! Getting obnoxious with them WILL NOT help me! Just let them know that you are concerned that they maybe destroying 94 years of automotive history, THEIR histroy!:usa::omg:

This should be a good way to get to the horses.......now which end was is it ?? :rolleyes: :

Dodge - Contact Us

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Chuck.... I just sent them a note (professional toned) on your behalf. Thanks for your support of the Viper. You have been there for me and others above and beyond.:2tu:

Bravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sent this message.....

"Please don't eliminate the only Dodge dealer I like and respect - Tators Dodge in South Salem NY. Chuck Tator is the best mechanic, and Ambasador to the Viper community a manufacturer and customer could ever hope for. I emplore you to use this to your advantage, rather than discard the reason most of us have not switched to GM Hi-Po cars. Please honor and celebrate those who have been loyal to Dodge from the start. Thank you."

Take care Chuck!

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I sent....
I am writing today on behalf of Tator’s Dodge in South Salem, New York.

I have read some disturbing things on-line about Tator’s possibly loosing their Dodge franchise. This concerns me.

I have owned many cars, by many makers…but have yet to experience the service I receive from Chuck Tator and Tator’s Dodge at any other facility, regardless of brand.

Please understand that Tator’s Dodge is a three hour ride from my home.

Chuck Tator and Tator’s Dodge are wonderful representatives for the Chrysler Corporation. Their service and care for customers is exemplary. Their efforts in the Dodge Viper community are known the world over. The goodwill alone that Chuck Tator supplies with his advice and help are absolutely beneficial to Chrysler.

I would further add that other dealers could indeed learn from the example set by those at Tator’s Dodge.

I for one am proud to do business with a single point dealer…one that can focus on doing what they do best.

As an automotive advertising professional, I would suggest that you use Tator’s Dodge as an advantage. You simply could not buy the type of “branding” that you already have with Tator’s Dodge. 94 years in business, still the same brand, and still owned by the same family. What other maker can boast about that?

At 94 years….Tator’s Dodge is more than a dealership…it’s a historical place.

In closing, I would ask that any actions proposed against this dealership be reconsidered. When one figures all the good that this dealership and its personnel deliver…it is easy to see that Tator’s Dodge is what Chrysler needs.

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck (aka the Viper Wizard),
Message sent to Chrysler in support of Tator's Dodge, the oldest continuing Dodge Dealership in the country. We need to celebrate our history not destroy it!
PAvenom RT/10;)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck...sent off a (always professional) polite message one from me, and a separate one from Mike...will keep this on 'my favorites', and do this daily...hope they are bombarded with 'kind' messages.
(Agreed--ALWAYS stay professional...) ~mike & juli~

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Done, I wrote a professionally toned letter as well. Long live Tator's Dodge!

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is what I sent; feel free to borrow what you want.

"This letter is in regards to the proposed closure of Tator's Dodge. As you well know, Chuck Tator is one of the pillars of the Viper community. His customer service is far beyond anything I've ever experienced, bar none. In an age where dealerships look at you as a number, the time that Chuck has taken out of his busy day to educate me about my Viper and help me with decisions regarding it is unsurpassed by anyone I've ever dealt with in any customer service position. He's patient, kind, friendly; couple that with an unparalleled intimate knowledge of your flagship supercar, he's not only a valued asset to the international Viper community, but should be to Chrysler as well. I own a Ram and a Viper; I've owned 2 other Rams prior to that. My brother owns a Charger. When money is no object, for us it's Mopar or no car; I've owned a Dodge since I could afford one. I've had faith in the Dodge brand since day 1. Please weigh the decision you're to make carefully, as the effects will not only impact your bottom line, but also a very passionate, very loyal customer base. We are the Dodge faithful, we are the Viper, we're Chuck Tator. Thank you for your time."

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My letter-

Please retain, respect, and honour my favourite Wizard
Respectfully Yours, Master Harry Potter

Rays94RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Letter of support sent. Thanks for all your assistance.

"Your inquiry has been received by the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center. We appreciate your contact with us and look forward to getting back with you soon."

Rays94RT

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"When you have a stuck bolt, keep steady pressure on it and it usually comes loose"
This has been passed down for three generations here!

Thank You ALL Very Much!!:usa:

Lets keep their filters running overtime!:D

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sending a letter to them. I'm from Iowa and bought the ignition module from you. I'll be sure to mention how you were so congenial and helpful in getting my car started again. I thank you again for your patience on the long process it took to get it fixed. It would be sad to lose such a good business man who is such a credit to the corporation he represents. I did not get the kind of service and help from my local 5 star dodge dealer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang