Here's a negative experience for you

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here\'s a negative experience for you

First real negative experience I've had, but no matter where you are, someone's got to try and ruin your day.

Just got done detailing the Viper, and it's a nice day so I decide to go for a cruise. Everyhing is going well, no rocks getting thrown up at me, no errant sprinklers aiming at cars on the freeway, the weather at the beach was fabulous and the drive intoxicating. Great drive all in all. I head home and just as I am 10 minutes away from easing her into the garage I encounter the species a$$wipus teenageous delinquitious.

I'm cruising along pretty quickly when a red Gran Am comes off the freeway entrance and starts pacing me to the right and a bit behind. I check them out in the sideview and there are two teens, approximately 16, a girl driving and a guy in the passenger seat. Both are eyeing the car and they look innocent enough and they are giggling, so I think "no big deal, just the usual gawkers". They start speeding up and the guy is rubber necking at the car as they pass. They get several car lengths ahead of me and then pull into my lane. They start slowing down, the girl looking at me through the rear view and the guy looking back and saying something to the girl. I think the gawking is starting to get dangerous and my spider sense is blaring, so I prepare to change lanes when they really start to slow down and force me to brake, giggling with each other the whole time. As I brake, the girl flips on her windsheild washer spraying the whole car. Now I'm boxed in and can't move and the car is taking a bath. They are really laughing now, as the windshield wipers on their car start moving and throwing dirty water all over my windshield and hood. All I can do is sit there helplessly with this ********** looked on my face and watch until a whole opens up and I blast out of there.

So there I am, pissed as hell. I reach for my shotgun... Nope left that at home. So I start grasping for that Pepsi I was chugging earlier so I can throw it out at them as I blast by. Nope, got rid of that at the last stop. Nothing! Nothing but pi$$ and venom in my boiling blood. So all I am left with is the bird, which I generously reach out and give them a helping of as I rocket by. Not that it helped any, because I am sure that was what they were hoping for, to really piss me off. Not much I could do either. What was I going to do, force the little snots off the road and beat up on the little boogers? Not worth it. Besides, I might have gotten the satisfaction of ripping their faces off, but satisfaction can't buy you much in prison.

So here I sit, left with a little more disgust of the human race than I had already started out with this morning after reading the paper. A little more wary of taking the car out "just for a drive" and a lot more angrier at the world.

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Here\'s a negative experience for you

This happens to all of us, (just look through the archives) and although it doesn't make it right, it comes with the ownership experience. The only good thing is that the positives of owning one of these vehicles far exceeds the negatives. Although your initial reaction is the same one we would all share, you handled it the right way. Can't let a couple juvenile F---wits wreck your day.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

With the fear of being a victim of road rage so prominent these days, I wonder what would have happened if you would have called 911 to express a fear of what these punks might be planning for you.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ulysses,

Not funny but about the same thing happened to me last week.

I had just finished washing my black 00 GTS and was leaving my office.
There was a puddle of water, may be 8" in diameter in the middle of the road due to some road work.
Coming the other way,was a lifted pick-up truck and he went out of his way moving to the center of the road, to make sure that he will go over with his tires.

Of course the Viper was all dirty and the guy was very proud of himself.

I was pretty mad but the way I look at it, I still prefer to be driving a dirty Viper than a clean pick-up.
Nothing you can do about stupid and mean peoples, except to remember that most of them are going nowhere in life.
Take care.
Luc.

Reaction score

I tell you would I would have done...Oh, I cant say that on here because big brother might kick my thread off..Anyway, this happens always in ny to me...You got some little Bitc# and her little *** *** boyfriend who have to play the big role. To make you feel better I bet she would give up that clown to come in the car..The minute she entered I would roll her A$$ down a hill
smile.gif
)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Richard K

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Possible 2003 option: rearward facing spray nozzles with trunk mounted reservoirs for your choice of fluids for use on "road morons" ie... laquer thinner, paint remover, acetone...

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eng12:

Chuck

The cops most likely would have given Ulysses a ticket for driving to slow or speeding or what ever else they could think of. Sorry just the way it is.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me about it!!! I got my annual speeding ticket yesterday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21