Here's what's coming, Get SUM!!!!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Here\'s what\'s coming, Get SUM!!!!

Big deal...You can do that with a stock Viper...I want to see if he can make it down the track with a good et instead of just a 12.7 @ 140.....
laugh.gif

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LOL,

I wonder why all we get to see is the burnout? Nero, last I checked it is 1/4 mile racing not a burnout contest.

Lets see the rest of the pass please.

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A few of us Viper & Vette guys will be down there in Austin Sat. night doing some street racing. Hope to see some of you Supras guys out there. Loved my old SupraTT but, it takes 150 more HP than a stock GTS to run the same times. I think you guys will be suprised by a couple of the cars that will be running around from Dallas that will be in Austin this weekend. We will try to post some videos.

John H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony, you mean Houston? The quickest Supras, Vipers, and Vettes in the region will be in Houston this weekend. You really don't want to mess with the Supras in Austin anyway as that's where all the Busa kill videos are filmed, but they won't be home. I'll try to prove your "+150hp = same times" theory wrong this weekend in my underpowered roadrace prepped daily driver. If you meant Houston, see you there.

John H

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackACR:
A few of us Viper & Vette guys will be down there in Austin Sat. night doing some street racing. Hope to see some of you Supras guys out there. Loved my old SupraTT but, it takes 150 more HP than a stock GTS to run the same times. I think you guys will be suprised by a couple of the cars that will be running around from Dallas that will be in Austin this weekend. We will try to post some videos.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

N

Nero

Here\'s what\'s coming, Get SUM!!!!

Here's what's coming to TX2k2
Hope to see all you out there

Although we're Supra Fans we hope to have some great races with Viper's. Hope to see you all there.

Here's the video http://www.3rdshift.org/video/burnout.mpeg

Titan Motorsports

N

Nero

Your pretty close on the 140mph the 12.7 is a little off though.

Snakebitten I hope to meet you in TX as well as a lot of the other Viperclub memeber.s

Here's the movie. This was done the first day we took the car to the track.
www.highboost.com/movies/Best_NOS.mpg