Hey Mike gots two (pics included)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys lets add Mike to the Viper X 2 club along with Chuck, Manny and others. I think it is time to change his avitar and screen name, 96 RT/10 & 99 RT/10 is a little long don't you think? Anyway Congrats on the new baby it sure makes me miss my red one. Anybody interested Mike now has a Pristine example of a 96 RT for sale with $$$ lots of upgrades shoot him an email [email protected] Here is a couple of pics of Mikes new car and mine at a local wing-house. One of the photos has the smiling face of the new owner between the cars and the last one is the car he now has for sale.
Chad
190Mike_My_car_at_Beef_O_Bradys-med.jpg

190Mike_My_car_at_Beef_O_Bradys_2-med.jpg

190Mike_My_car_at_Beef_O_Bradys_3-med.jpg

190Mike_My_car_at_Beef_O_Bradys_4-med.jpg

1901Viper_group0015-med.jpg

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A different spin on the Ketchup and Mustard theme. ;)

It has got to really confuse your neighbors. "No, I know he has a red Viper, not a yellow one". As nobody could probably understand having TWO vipers.

As much as I prefer the R/T10 (especially on these nice summer days), I would probably get a GTS if I got a 2nd Viper, just to have a slightly different feel to the cars.

Enjoy! :laugh:

-Dean.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Winghouse?" You have a Winghouse in Marianna? Looks like I'll have to make a trip up there sometime.

Congrats to Mike!

Now you know don't you Dealerman, that it's proper, respectful, required by law actually to yield lanes and assume worship-like behavior to Two-Viper-Owners.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads mike,

Although since your selling the 96 rt/10 were sad you'll be leaving the black club.... But I do understand that the color of his new viper had to be match the same as the color of his hot sauce for those wings,LOL

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could someone explain the logic of having two of the exact same car? No offense or anything, but I remember when Steve Wozniak (Woz) from Apple Computer fame bought three NSXs when they came out. I was like "why?".

Personally, instead of another Viper, I'd buy an F355 or something just so I had something different to drive.

Either way, both look great.

BTW, Chad, where the heck is Marianna, Florida? Never heard of it.

REMIX

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
REMIX did you read the 1st post? He is selling the GEN 1, which means he will only own 2 RT-10's until he sells one.

Good luck with the new ride and with the sale.

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What kind of wing is on the black RT/10?

Looks cool but not over the top. Any other pics? Where can I get one?

Thanks.

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I read that correctly and then I read Snakester's post.

Ignore him? ;) j/k

REMIX

S

SUN RA KAT

Congrats, Mike!

BTW - Keeep both them Vipers - if you drive one everyday it'll have half the miles put on it.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Thanks the Bigcarrot for the first look at the car for me, he saved me the price of some front tires and gave me a tour of Dallas to boot! I am still pump, love the new car, and if it was fesable, I would keep both, but the 96 has to go. Hopefully not too quickly, got to have closure :D Thanks to Chad for posting the pictures, love having windows, the Gen II's are sweet and I think I got the best year! I have a date with Sean Roe in a couple of weeks :D

To the question on the type of spoiler I have, it is a Mopar spoiler. :usa:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Winghouse?" You have a Winghouse in Marianna? Looks like I'll have to make a trip up there sometime.

Congrats to Mike!

Now you know don't you Dealerman, that it's proper, respectful, required by law actually to yield lanes and assume worship-like behavior to Two-Viper-Owners.

Yeah, YEAH! What Chuck said. :D

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike, congrats on the Gen II! :cool: Let me guess what your first mod is gonna be........I'll take a wild stab at it......Does it look anything like this???
You must be registered for see images

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike, congrats on the Gen II! :cool: Let me guess what your first mod is gonna be........I'll take a wild stab at it......Does it look anything like this???
You must be registered for see images
Dam Dave, you must be a mind reader! How did you ever guess that? Nice looking engine ya got there! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960