Holiday Belanger/Corsa Exhaust Install w/ Pics and Video!

bjammmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone! I'm happy to share that over the last couple days my father and I successfully upgraded the exhaust on my bone stock '01 ACR. We put in Belanger headers, Random Technology cats, and a Corsa catback. The install almost didn't happen because of tight timing coming into the holidays, but Jon B was able to make it happen and everything showed up on-time! I'm sure has been enjoying a quiet weekend of not listening to my incessant questions about different exhaust choices. Thanks Jon!

Although we had little hiccups here and there, everything went smoothly (but slowly) overall. Couldn't find torque specs for everything, but had enough information to make some educated decisions. Seems like I'm leak free for now... but still burning off the smells of what I'm assuming are related to oil/RTV/jet hot, etc. Also, the (beautiful) rear tips are quite close to the fascia. Has anyone put any sort of material inbetween to help protect paint from heat damage?

Finally, thanks to everyone on here for making this forum such an awesome collection of information. I spend hours searching through old threads and compiling what details I thought would help to make the install as smooth as possible.

Enjoy the pictures, and here's a video I threw together of before and after sounds. Couldn't be happier with the results! Merry Christmas!

You must be registered for see images

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work and certainly a HUGE improvement in the sound dept. I actually had to modify the rear hanger on my exhaust to get the tips to fit in properly. Looks like youv'e got a super clean low mileage snake there. They are disappearing rapidly, enjoy your ride. Merry Christmas!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super clean car. Big improvement on the Sound ! How do you find the time to drive the car with that many posts:omg:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds almost as good as the car looks. I hope mine sounds half that good when i get to it in the spring. Good job on the install.

Dan Aseere

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great video! Sorry guys this exhaust as most all I hear just make the bad notes of the v10 sound louder. Have not heard any add on exhaust that will give it the slightest sound of a v8. Been to most all of the VOIs and have yet heard an exhaust I llike.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang