How About Re-Naming this Section

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump! But try & keep this quiet. If The Rock hears about this, we're all in trouble. Last time I sparred w/ him (or her) he went on a 10 paragraph tyrade about......about..........I still don't know what The Rock was talkin about!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear that.

I'm not an owner but have been on this site since Oct 2nd 2000 when the old site closed. I have over 500 posts. I hate that alot of people come just to post 3-10 flame posts to stir crap up and get up and leave. This place gets more lieniant (sp) treatment than off-topic/ Viper all night disco club.

Craig

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say let it roll, and so does the first amendment, if you find it offensive don't surf it. Don't worry about whats being said about someone else they can defend themselves and if there trashing you, well I guess you would want to know wouldn't you.

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on where you want to draw the line. We have many "nameless" posters on here of questionable value (several come to mind right away).

Would you have us ban them all?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>If not then you should at least modify the VCA posting policy saying that "VCA posting rules do not apply to annonymous, sometimes first time posters who dont own Vipers but want to make flaming personal assaults ... as a VCA moderator does it not bother you that these such Trolls use your site, the VCA's site to spew their crap and in the process degrade the Viper, the VCA and Viper owners alike.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most excellent; this means Lil Schuey gets the axe!
laugh.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Michael, as a VCA moderator does it not bother you that these such Trolls use your site, the VCA's site to spew their crap and in the process degrade the Viper, the VCA and Viper owners alike. Do you think anyone at Dodge reads this stuff? Do you think they like it? Do they help support the website financially? Maybe you should consider thinking about these things, just like you would protect your backyard from unwanted vermin.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess it depends on what they are doing. But, yes, many (many) people from various organizations read these forums. I dont know about the financial support.

We have banned trolls in the past; I guess it comes down to what they are saying (is it true?) and do they only appear to be here to cause problems. Its a case-by-case basis thing.

Now, about Lil Scheuy..... does this mean that I can ban him?
laugh.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, TJ. Just sold the Vette, too (I rarely keep sports cars more than a year). I've had a deposit for an '03 for over a year now. Unfortunately, I sold my '00 just a little too soon and once they came out with the certificates eligability, I wasnt qualified for first pick. So, I can either wait for the first available '03 or pick up a different model in the Spring.

I'm trying to decide.

On a side subject, I saw an H2 at the Arnold Classic last weekend. Might have to trade in our custom Excursion for that baby!
laugh.gif

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TJ Booker:
It amazes me to read the threads in this section that have been begun by nameless non-Viper owners. These nameless people like to start their threads with flames and its usually their first post on the VCA site. Maybe the moderators should re-name this section "Non-Viper Owner Trolls Flame Section" or "Nameless Non-Viper Owner Trash Talk".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What amazes me is someone else that hardly contributes to this board starts trash like yourself, even when allegations have been PROVEN. This site is informational and should be kept as such. What is the difference in this website and a room full of people. People have the right to know which Tuners are shady, which are not, which take longer than others , and different policies. Because one of your fav. tuners is getting slammed doesn't give you the RIGHT to have people not post it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
It is shameful to read the crap that is spewed on this site by people who dont even have a name, much less own a Viper. It is an embarassment and insult to the VCA.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's also shameful to read responses like YOURS that are trying to bury the subject matter so MORE, yes more ppl can come back here. You're not the first and you'll not be the last. If someoen wants to post their experience, let them. Why does it bother you so much??? If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple huh bud?

[QUOTE}
I may not agree with some others on here like Marc L., but at least I know his name and respect the fact that he is a Viper owner. I am just sick of the nameless imPosters who use this site to stir up crap. Is anyone else sick of these people like "The Rock"? If so then speak up and have the moderators enforced their own rules about keeping some sort of order on this board rather than having it over run by punks.

TJ
[/QUOTE]
WAH, Big guy, WAH! Put your binky down and reflect on your posts and what has been going on... The moderators are doing a great job of letting people voice their opinions (Great Job MODS!. Lets not try and walk backwards.. They've come a long way to let a troll like yourself take that away from us.. Yup, I say TROLL....

Gerald

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Rock,

Next time you have something painful to write - don't. I smell what you cooking and it sounds like a bunch of BS.

War King GTS.

Late

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I told you guys to keep this quiet! Now look what you've done!

Rock:

I've actually been dying to set the record straight about you for a long time now but I haven't because I didn't want everyone mad at me for one reason..................YOU TALK TOO MUCH!!!!
And you're not saying anything! That's the real problem. Absolutely nothing! You have absolutely nothing & I mean nothing, positive to Post or contribute to this forum but one thing. John Hennessey Bashing. You're consumed w/ him & his company. If I were him I'd put a restraining order out on you cause your sick. I actually stopped reading your garbage mid-stream because you're so full of convaluted logic. You know what that is? BS that sounds really good in your mind but makes no sense to the rest of us...............
But I know who you really are. I have all along! You see, 1bad gts got into it w/ you a few months ago and you promised not to come back here till you purchased a Viper, if I remember correctly. You're the woman who was trying to teach him about racing, remember? What a joke! You, (Bob Wiley)............teaching one of the most knowledgable guys on here. Can't remember your name but the writing style is the same. Please go away Rock. You need help that can only be found in a pryvate setting, w/ you laying down on a couch. Medication will be involved, Zoloft or something stronger, and it will definitely take several sessions!! I think the doc will say your a schizophrenic. You seem to be articualte but in case you were wondering, that's a psychotic disorder caused by loss of contact w/ your enviornment. But in your case, it could have been brought on by many other things though. (Maybe it was the shock of losing over $100,000 to Hennessey when he ripped you off. BUT WAIT!!! Stop the Press! You never sent your Viper to Hennessey because you don't have one!) And Rock that's free advice from me to you. Your new name's gonna be Bob Wiley (What About Bob?) since I haven't encountered anyone as crazy as you since I saw that movie. Oh, Bob, when you reply, keep it like your first Post, long & boring. But this time wait till your medication wears off a bit so you don't lose us.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
Trey! You didn't invite *me* to this party! What's up with that?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bryan,

I could've sworn I sent you an invite! I don't know what the heck happened. Sorry buddy.
laugh.gif

You better watch this from a distance though, because Bob Wiley is CRAZY. And I'm not kidding. This woman's lost her marbles. I bet she has a shrine of John w/ candles all over her house. Motor Trend articles, dyno sheets, pictures of him in High School, College graduation.....But I read somewhere that people with chronic fixations like that pick people randomly to fixate on. Could've been you Bryan!
I say we all get together, find out what this womans real name is, and have her commiteed for a 72 hour evaluation at her local crazy house. I honestly think she's a danger to the public!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

Where are you? Say it aint so Bob. Don't leave now, you've peaked my interest! No more cynical tirades? No more BS? No more 10 paragraph Hennessey bashing Posts? I know it couldn't have been that easy Bob. Heck if I woulda known that, I woulda told you you were insane a long time ago! Oh you must be at your local dodge dealership sitting in a Viper. Don't they get tired of you coming up there harassing them like we do on this board?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,

That's not like you to keep it short & simple! What's the matter? You almost just made me feel bad for blasting you. Almost.
Maybe your looking for sympathy among your peers. Give it time, I'm sure they're out there.

But personally, between me & you, I like the old Bob better. The one that goes on useless tirades blasting people he doesn't even know. Trying to disect them by repeating the same jargon his shrink tells her!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rock:

I see your back from your local dodge dealership! It seems like your medications wearing off a bit too, that's good. I still think you've got a hint of Zoloft in your system though because you usually Post a lot longer. I didn't bother to read your BS, no-one really does. But you've made me feel so special, I just had to reply.

Rock...............YOU GIVE WOMEN A BAD NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're not careful, I'm gonna get Viperess & Jani on you girl!

Viperess.....at the next VOI would you slap The Rock! WAIT!! WAIT!!!
She won't be there because she has no Viper! She'll be lookin for her ex boyfriend, John Hennessey during the daytime w/ a flash light because he broke her heart 10 yrs ago! Your sick Bob. Seek help NOW!! Quick before it's too late! You see what you've done John! You've got your ex-women all over the board startin trouble!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no! I've got the Rock back peddling! Don't be scared now girl! Editing her own Posts!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's wrong girl, did you just think of that last bit of smack, then went back like the woman you are, and edit it!!! Your great!! Heck I like you girl! I might even add some more to my signature just for you! But keep it real, with all the mediaction your doctor's have you on, you haven't gotten a headache in years!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BSchillinger:
There is no way that the Rock composed and typed that last message in 14 minutes, is there?

[Make that 12 minutes--I missed the edit timestamp]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you talkin about Bryan!!!! My girls got talent!!! Sorry John, I think me & The Rock have somethin special! I hate to come behind you, but, you know how it is!
laugh.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think King is losing it a little bit himself. Now he's posting multiple times under himself.
laugh.gif

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So....<FONT size="4">THIS</FONT s> is where everyone's been!!! Lot's of loose moderation here!! In keeping with the topic I'd like to suggest renaming this section:<FONT size="4">The Viper Alley!!!</FONT s>

Oh, by the way, if you get tired of all this excitement please visit my thread on windbreakers and skid marks!!!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ut oh, doom-and-gloom Eeyore (aka Bigs) found his way in here. It'll never be the same. Watch for the similies to start filling up this thread.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Pierce:
Ut oh, doom-and-gloom Eeyore (aka Bigs) found his way in here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's see.... Then that would make you............

<FONT size="4">TIGGER!!</FONT s>

Always imposing yourself on everyone, being a nusance and...

<FONT size="4">Taking everyones Honey!!!!</FONT s>
smile.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most wonderful thing about Tiggers,
is Tiggers are wonderful things.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of springs.
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
I'm the only one.
Oh, III'm the only one!

Oh, the wonderful thing about Tiggers is,
Tiggers are wonderful chaps.
They're loaded with vim and vigor.
They love to leap in your lap.
They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy,
Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is ...
III'm the only one!

Don't worry Bigs; I'll keep an eye out for you.
laugh.gif

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....Please note, the following quote is Tigger singing about himself!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Pierce:
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is ...
III'm the only one!
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="4">Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!</FONT s>
smile.gif

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wonderful thing about Scheme is:
Scheme is a wonderful thing.
Complex procedural ideas
Are expressed via simple strings.