how about this for Nick?

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm new to the boards and really don't know Nick. But the way you guys look out for one another really says a lot for your community. I like that. I'll help. Count on me for 100.

Reaction score
Adam,
At the risk of getting people mad at me......I am going to close the other thread, but leave it where it is. As you saw, there is a link there to this thread. I am very sorry...I should have done this early on. The other thread, for those wondering, is HERE.

I would suggest that either you (or I will) summarize what you have to-date between the two threads...and then it all continues here.

I hope this is a suitable arrangement. :)

Reaction score
So far we have (31)

adam96
BIGBADCJ
Moundir
1TONY1 (negotiating) :)
DrRoof
Casey
Yellow Fever
NascarDave
2kviper
Ulysses
ab
jerryc
GCHDEALER
RedGTS
ChoiceViper
Snake Bitten
BADASP
Final GTS
Go Fast For Life
Edmonton GTS (x2)
Rollin4
Brad00GTS
mntngts99
Vic
Hockeysnake
Vipermad
venomguy585
96 R/T 10
SapphireGTS
V10 MOJO

Now....I might have missed one or two, so just post a note if I did. :) I am going to go over these again to make sure I didn't leave anyone out.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey Guys,I sat here for 5 minutes with my hands on the keys but where do you find the proper words to express the heart felt emotion Adam the wonderful folks that have sent their prayers,best wishes and now there hard earned money.My family has been truly humbled by the generosity and compassion of a bonded group of people from all over the world that share a common interest,yes of course it is the viper but more importantly the need to live life to its fullest and sharing that need to a person that is unable at this time to do so,and in my opinion giving him the best medicine available to us.....Hope,Happiness and a great lesson in humanity.Please exuse the rambling on but my family and i would like to express our gratitude,not only for the gift for Nick but more importantly that this gift and all of you prayers have touched us in a way that i cannot possibly express in words.we thought that we would keep this a surprise but felt he would love to see how this has developed.His fiance brought in her laptop last night and the look on his face was as Adam said "Priceless"My wife and his Fiance have not left his side and they have spent EVERY night sleeping in uncomfortable chairs next to his side.Once again sorry for rambling on but bottom line is THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott...God bless you and your family and I am sure god is watching over Nick. I'll bet my bottom dollar that Nick will out and about doing the things he loves most very soon! Hang in there Nick you are in all of our HEARTS AND MINDS! :2tu:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony I have heard from AJ aka VENOMGUY585 and he said if no one else steps up today that we can count on him for $300 so that would about do it..again everyone I will post payment info on Monday after I talk to Corbin Furniture in Daytona Beach where they are located..GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Reaction score
Gotcha, 96 R/T 10.

Adam, the count is at 29 right now!! :2tu: I would suggest you wait to take AJ up on his generous offer. (just my 2 cents). :)

I would hope that Corbin will cut you a good deal. :cool:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will most certainly wait as anyone may still be apart of this..I only used the $100 donation as a bench mark..EVERYONE IS WELCOME! the more the merrier

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay guys..to make things easier and less confusing..You can pay using PAYPAL to [email protected] or if you prefer you can mail your check to me...Adam Epstein, 45 essex court, Port Washington, N.Y. 11050..on the bottomn of the check just indicate gift for Nick..I'll pay by credit card to Corbin Furniture direct to expediate the couch quickly on Monday.I hope this is satisfactory..You can email me or pm me when your payment has been sent by either method..Thanks again tro everyone involved..

PS..Also anyone who is handy with computer could make up some kind of master get well card with all the signature names from the my post " How about this for Nick"

Adam

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay guys thanks for the overwhelming support from the vca community. You are all a credit to what makes VIPER owners unique. I have received paypal from three people so far...

SNAKEBITTEN..200..mucho thanks
BIGBADCJ
BADASP
MNTNGTS99
And I received confirmation from SapphireGTS he sent a check out..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4