how about this for Nick?

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are all the best,i told Nick that he has one heck of an extended family.We will post pics of him with your generous gift.this generosity has truly touched the hearts of our family.Nicks spirits and persistence are up as he says even if he has to break out of the hospital he is making the nationals.God bless all!!!!!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your quite Welcome Scott...........
Actually the couch is ordered already as of this morning. I am awaiting a final cost including shipping..etc..so if we have more than 31 we may need it..Ill post tonight as Pete from Corbin Furniture is talking to the factory in Cali for full details..He will call me before days end..

be in touch

Adam Epstein

Adam

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony thats fine and God Bless...

By the way special thanks to Joe Oneto from the NY/CT VCA..he just pledged 200 from the club for Nicks gift..NOW WE CAN GET THAT CF LEATHER..HAHA SCOTT! You know thats the poser in me coming through.. Also got a message from Jay Herbert also pledging too..You guys just keep coming..I guess the next mod for the couch is a roe s/c!

Adam

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check is away!! Adam thanks for heading this up for our Viper Tech Nick. As per our conversation last night this is a truly genuine family that deserves all of the support we as a club can give them. Hang in there Nick and hope to meet you at the Nats.
Chad

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry ab, only reason I allowed Paypal was too make things quick and easier..Sending a ck is fine also..I trust everyone involved..

I was just being silly. I'm glad I could donate something. :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam, my account is under my wife's name, Monica Schmidt, just so you aren't looking for Casey. Sent yesterday.
Thanks

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Check's in the mail. Really!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery