How big is too big

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will be fine. There are many owners here that are taller and heavier (probably not from muscle :LOL
smile.gif
that have no problem fitting in a GTS.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im 5'8" 230, all muscle, so Im quite a bit WIDER than the average Joe Schmoe. Width tends to be the limiting factor in the viper, rather than height. LOTS of headroom (especially for me). Its a little tight but looking cool is hard work
tongue.gif

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hey Chris I was just kidding, hope to see you soon.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shamus! I thought it was Larry? You are about as good with names as I am. For the last time - its Keith. Hippie.

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
Im 5'8" 230, all muscle, so Im quite a bit WIDER than the average Joe Schmoe.

---------------------------------------------

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shamus. My head isnt that big. I guess Im not all muscle. There is some bone, tendons, water, fat and a little urrrr. sausage. Why do I have a big head? Its only a size 17

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by c2000:
I'm 6'2" 250 lbs (all muscle) any trouble fitting into a GTS?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I"m 5'6", never worked out a day in my life, 42 years old and weigh 240 lbs. I"ve had 3 by passes and fit into my viper only when I use Vaseline..
If your 6'2, 250 lbs, DON'T buy a viper...
smile.gif

Gerald

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im 5-9, 220 train alot..thai boxer for 10 years..Sausage??did you say about your sausage???Oh man, we have a bunch of sword fighters here..let me not talk about my sausage now..I dont wanna get thrown off the board again..hahahahah Let me get Mark O to show that picture of the broken sausage again..hahahah Markkkkkkkk bring it back..

Butch The Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
Shamus! I thought it was Larry? You are about as good with names as I am. For the last time - its Keith. Hippie.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
---------------------------------------------

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Hey Harry I'm all RIBS AND DIC* and I have no problems getting into GTS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank god for duck tape.

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 6'3 and only admit to 220#
smile.gif
I don't have any major problems fitting. Evene had some race exp that required a helmet and didn't have any problems. That being said, peoples height is a factor of legs length and truck length. My legs are def longer than most my size which may be why I fit sitting. It is def a tight fit for my legs and sometimes fell that my steering could be affected on a road race course, but as of yet unproven.

RaceDeck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 6"3" and a solid 230lbs(Belly paid for in full!) I had Dan Cragin put in a 1" seat lowering kit and I fit great!. Then again , my last toy was a Shelby 427 s/c Now that is a tight fit, my viper feels like a SUV in comparision....
One note: I have a GTS and it seems to have much more head room, if you go with a RT-10, you will need to wear goggles
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte