How many go to VOI alone?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really considering going to VOI, but know I can't take my car. I won't have the $$ to rent a Viper for the event, so what are the odds I could find some people who are there without co-pilots so I could atleast get to ride shotgun during the events? TIA

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I am going it alone,(about 80% sure) let me know if you are coming maybe we could hook up for a few events. I think that you and I are close to the same age.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really considering going to VOI, but know I can't take my car. I won't have the $$ to rent a Viper for the event, so what are the odds I could find some people who are there without co-pilots so I could atleast get to ride shotgun during the events? TIA

You can ride on My hood for a few laps........ :buttkick:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be many alone and many without cars, there will also be many alone WITH their cars, start talking here about it and hook up a ride. Worked for me at VOI7 I had a ride every day.

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be going solo this year, I will be driving from Ohio and trying to see everything on the way.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After doing the math on travel costs, VOI costs, and missing work for a week, etc. it looks like the party will have to go on without me :( . Thanks for the offers of rides though. Hopefully this thread can help some other VOI loners find rides :2tu:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking about checking it out. Is it held at the LV motor speedway??in Henderson. Have 2 Vipers but too much hastle gettn them there. RA from Anchorage

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OH - NOW YOU SAY SOMETHING!! :rolleyes:

:D

BLWNGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I eat is Steak... But there are so many different cuts of the beef to choose from sometimes!!
:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang