How much is it worth?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be selling my Viper in the spring and just wondering what I could get for it. Hopefully I will be keeping it but we shall see. Here is a description of the car:
94 RT/10
Harland Sharp 1.7 rockers
Snake Oyl high flow cats and mufflers
3 core aluminum radiator w/170 degree thermostat
smooth tubes w/K and N filters
Wilwood brakes, stainless brake line and drilled rotors
Forgeline WC3 wheels
Venzano seats and center console
Dash and door panels dyed black w/brushed aluminum accent pieces
Silver metallic stripes painted on
Autoform top and side curtains
Nitrous Express w/dual bottles
Line lock
Had it dynoed 2 months ago and it put down 401rwhp/478rwtq without nitrous. On the juice it put down 578rwhp/761rwtq
Car is in excellent condition and no dings or stone chips anywhere. No scratches and the paint is in great condition. Scrape marks under the front fascia but that is normal. 35,500 miles.
I went to NADA.com and it says low resale of $26,700 and high resale of $42,100.
Hopefully I won't be selling it, but if I do I want to know what it is worth. Ideas? Thanx guys.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunatley, the mods won't bring much unless you find the right buyer. I would gues you could get between $36-$38K for it. Hopefully you'll be able to keep it :2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it depends where you would sell it. if you sold it on ebay it would only be 32K but if you sold it on a diferent website or place you could sell it for 38K. hope this helps :2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it depends where you would sell it. if you sold it on ebay it would only be 32K but if you sold it on a diferent website or pl

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duane, looks like you are in it for $25k over what you paid for it. It's an extremely nice car. My suggestion is that you part it out and return it to as close as stock and then sell it for mid 30s. With the price of Gen IIs falling and going for low 40s to upper 40s and sometimes high 30s. It will be tough selling a non AC car no matter how many mods for more than 37k. You'll make more cash y parting out the car! Good luck. Duane has one of the nicest Gen Is I've ever seen. Lots of TLC and customization.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree, prices of Gen II's are not falling. Perhaps you meant to say Gen I?
Certainly Gen II's are not going for the prices you mention in the 30-40 range. They are solidly in the 50's

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look hard enough there is always someone selling a high mileage Gen II for around 40k. It's not often, but it does happen.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it depends where you would sell it. if you sold it on ebay it would only be 32K but if you sold it on a diferent website or pl

:shocked: sorry my post came out wrong this is what it was sould of said. it depends where you would sell it. if you sold it on ebay it would only be 32K but if you sold it on a diferent website or place it would be closer to 38K. hope this helps :2tu: