How to fix a broken floor mat clip

Red94Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the wires that my drivers side floor mat clips too is broken. Are these easily repaired/replaced? I'm referring to the wire that sticks out of the carpet, not the clip that's attached to the mat itself.

Thanks in advance.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Wire" ? The factory floor mats [very few left!] has a plastic anchor that is clipped to the carpet with a knob on it. The floor mat has a snap ring on it and connects to the anchor on the carpet. Those parts are not available on their own! You'll need to purchase a new set of floor mats, which I happened to have the last six sets :D ,there black & the logo/Sneaky Pete is in silver, MSRP $67.00 : less 10% VCA plus shipping :cool:
914-763-3136

Back to your wire? A picture would help! :dunno:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Wire" ? The factory floor mats [very few left!] has a plastic anchor that is clipped to the carpet with a knob on it. The floor mat has a snap ring on it and connects to the anchor on the carpet. Those parts are not available on their own! You'll need to purchase a new set of floor mats, which I happened to have the last six sets :D ,there black & the logo/Sneaky Pete is in silver, MSRP $67.00 : less 10% VCA plus shipping :cool:
914-763-3136

Back to your wire? A picture would help! :dunno:

Maybe it was home made? The wire?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960