Hugh Mistake

imsa2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last weekend my Son and I were getting ready to wash the Viper when the Wife came out and said before we started she was going to see what all
the fuss was about. She then got in to drive . I got in with her and we took off . She drove it about 15 miles down the highay. She was careful the
whole time and only hit the gas a couple times on a straight section in 3rd gear. When we got back our Son was waiting . He looked at Mom and asked
what she thought. Her answer " I'm want one of my own, and I'm going to drive mine instead of leaving it covered up in the garage." She also reminded
me our 30th wedding anniversary comes up next March

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a funny story. Well at least you now have an excuse to have two Vipers. I have been trying to get my girlfriend to get her stick driving abilities down but it is frustrating to teach, especially since the first time I met her she asked what the third pedal did. LOL!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else read the title and then the 1st couple lines and think "oh crap, another wrecked Viper"? Glad I was totally wrong! I think you should buy her a Viper on your anniversary, its a proven fact that 2 Viper households rise in property values quicker :)

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You're a lucky man. You really need to buy her now or you'll be cleaning the car more often :2tu: . My wife won't even ride as a passenger.... it's too low it's hard to get in and out and it is too loud.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ha.

Had my wife read this hoping for our 10th she would consider an 06 Bumblebee. Kinda of like a his and her set of Bumblebees. She did not think much of it.

I think you are lucky, two vipers in the household. I bet your Son is ecstatic as well.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heck yeh! what the guys said-BY HER ONE!

now you have an OPEN TICKET to buy all kinds of mods haha

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hugh Grant has also been kmnown to make a few mistakes when it comes to women. Sorry couldn't resist your typo.
Grant was arrested for lewd conduct after cops found him with Divine Brown, a **********, in his car. He pleaded no contest and got a $1,180 fine and two years' probation. [1995]

There's only one thing better than a Viper, and that's two Vipers.

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wasnt a mistake for me...She makes half of the payments and I share in the profits!!!!

5080tn_100_0252.JPG

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: The question now is, who do the dogs ride with?

If he gets any bigger, I will have to invest in a tow behind trailer...He is 140lbs now!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang