I "Aeroed" My Coupe

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my '09 coupe new in Feb. '09. I really wanted an ACR but the price made it too good of a deal to pass up. I figured I could add all the bits and pieces as time went on. I started with the brakes and suspension right off the bat but waited patiently for the aero bits. Well the wait finally paid off. Special thanks to JonB for the OEM ACR-X wing and ACR wheels and to Archer Racing for the one piece splitter and canards. It was very unnerving drilling so many holes in the body but the end result made it all worth it. Still waiting for the ACR-X canards but couldn't stand it anymore. Had to take her out for a drive and some pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hmmm, so wonder how fast it will be this year at the Motorsports Park Hastings event Woodhouse and Furstenau Financial are sponsoring? You were pretty dang fast last year and I figure this June you will have a little seat time under your belt , so you could be wicked fast. Car looks killer and have a feeling it could be hard to catch!?:2tu:

Bill P

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, so wonder how fast it will be this year at the Motorsports Park Hastings event Woodhouse and Furstenau Financial are sponsoring? You were pretty dang fast last year and I figure this June you will have a little seat time under your belt , so you could be wicked fast. Car looks killer and have a feeling it could be hard to catch!?:2tu:

Bill P

Would love to find out Bill but I can't make it this year. :( I'm working on coming out for the NARRA event in August though! I'm far from wicked fast but it sure is fun! ;)

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are going to the NARRA event, but sad to hear you won't make the Viper Rendezvous at the Hastings track in June. Would have been nice to get some extra track time over the guys who will see the track the first time at Viper Days.

I am going to hit both, and if you figure a way to make it, there will be quite a few ACRs showing up.

Car is sinister!!

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is referring to spring rates to accommodate for aero. The ACR as I am sure you know has a much stiffer rate in the rear. Most people run 500F 800R springs with the motons but with the Aero he is asking if you accounted for this.

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is referring to spring rates to accommodate for aero. The ACR as I am sure you know has a much stiffer rate in the rear. Most people run 500F 800R springs with the motons but with the Aero he is asking if you accounted for this.

Ah....I've been running 700F/1000R springs with my Motons.

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First time out with the car this past weekend. Knocked 2 full seconds off my personal best laptime on my second hot lap. Got rained out after that. Haven't run on that track since Sept. '09. :D

F

FrgMstr

Looks GREAT on that graphite. There are a few it looks like ass on, but not yours bro. Sweetness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery