I am looking for an MGW part and willing to pay top dollar!!!

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with George at MGW, they dont make this anymore so if thats what you want to tell me save your breath. I really would like to purchase someones polished key fob, remote that is on mgws home page. george has not made these in like 4 years he said because the range was drastically reduced on locking and unlocking the car. I dont care about that. If you have one or 2 and wish to part with it. I will pay you more than what you paid george for it new provided it is in new condition. thanks in advance guys.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will call george on tuesday to ask him. what were you willing to part with it for? if you were, i am saying jack.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $4,000 for it make an offer. Just let me know if it is the item you need. I am not using it.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure I have one in a drawer somewhere. I think mine is a satin finish rather than a polished. I think it was about $150 new.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one available for a Gen I (not sure if they are different).

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
jack i did send you that pm saying that i will contact george at mgw on tues morning to see if the gen 1 is the same as the gen2 fob. all theose that chimed in they have on i will get in touch with each of you via pm after i know tueday morning.

OP
OP
V

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
to all those that posted I spoke with george about a minute ago and the gen1 fob IS different than the gen2 that i need. He said that he sold these for 40 bucks in the past on his site. GETBIT i am very interested in yours if you got it, or anyone else with a gen2 chrome fob in mint condition. pm me for details. this thread has gone on enough i think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc