I-Forged 19/20s on my GTS - Pics

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up some Hennessey R7s (I-Forged Sprints) in 19X10 and 20X13. Wrapped with new Nitto Invo rubber in 275/30/19 and 345/25/20. :2tu:

I can finally see Dave's Big Brakes in there now. :lmao:

0091.JPG

0105.JPG

0141.JPG

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that looks awesome,. the front 20's are too big for the Gen.2 in my opinion. 19-20 combo looks absolutely perfect. NICE setup, and COMPLETE with the BB kit. Nothing worse than some of these cars you see with big 20's slapped on. And stock rotors... well done!!!

OP
OP
R

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!! I assuming they are the ones with 4" rear lip since they clear your GEN III brakes in rear?

The rear 20s have a 3 inch lip and they clear the rear brakes. I have the SRT calipers on front and Gen II front calipers moved to the rear. :2tu:

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks fantastic. Very impressive. Everytime I see a GTS that well done it makes me want one. I am a little partial to the 04 Red/black stripe verts as of now though.

Blacked out windows would really set it off...

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a hard time waiting for the "official" post to hit...ABOUT TIME!!! It looks sick, man!

I wound up taking your advice and going with Nittos too...just put 'em on Friday.

While everyone is offering unsolicited advice...how about painting the sidemarker housing black and tinting the lens so it goes with your black theme!? Car looks fantastic!

wkdviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks killer !!
I have the same wheel setup (I-Forged 20/19) and will be doing a drop in the spring, I want the same drop as yours, may I ask what you used for the drop, Eibach Pro Springs ?

Thanks
Steve

OP
OP
R

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the props. My car is lowered with Eibach springs and caps. The front corner markers are clear, the rear signals have the "Red out" overlays and the windows are already tinted but with a "reflective" style tint.

I have black "Viper GTS Supercharged" emblems installed, but I don't want to get too crazy with the black accents. If I had black wheels, I might go a little further with the accents but I think with the polished wheels I want to keep the marker lights and window tint as they are now. I don't think a "murdered" look would be a good fit with the high polished wheels.

I appreciate the suggestions though, keep 'em comin. :2tu:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking GTS! I have the same wheels on my 2010 Camaro.

Anyone looking for pricing on iForged, I'm a distributor for them and would be happy to assist. I'm a Viper owner, VCA member, and a paying advertiser here.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4