I LOVE this look...

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I've never seen a viper I didn't like! You could decorate it like an Easter Egg for all I care.:D

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This reminds me of when I bought my first Vette in '01. They had a Yellow with a Tan top.

Sorry, I just don't get (read "can't stand") light cars with light/off color ragtops...

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never liked RagTops on anything. Funny thing the other day a girl saw the inside of my car & said, oh you have that Peanut Butter interior(first time I'd ever heard it called that)though I wouldn't mine replacing the carpet on the doors to black.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've never liked RagTops on anything. Funny thing the other day a girl saw the inside of my car & said, oh you have that Peanut Butter interior(first time I'd ever heard it called that)though I wouldn't mine replacing the carpet on the doors to black.

I was looking at some Gen II's before I bought my Gen III and I really like the look of the brown interior ON THE SEATS. You're right, I would have changed all of the carpeting to black in a heartbeat though.

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rip the top out, weight reduction. I hate rag tops, really looks cheap. It is like a tent on a car, going camping?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with tan tops is that they show every wrinkle and pucker ... and they are ugly ... and show dirt. That car with a black top would be nice, not my preference in color choice for sure, but like stated above, a viper looks good in just about any color as long as there's no dolphin involved.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I like it because its different :D

That top makes that Viper look a little too much like a wimpy Toyota Solara convertible or something... not liking the white car with tan top. I just hate tan or brown on a car I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi