I met Carroll Shelby tonight!

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was presented the Legends Award at the inaugural Texasmotor Sports Hall of Fame gala. What a great man.....

You must be registered for see images

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris --

Congrats. It must have been a tremendous experience to be in the presence of one of the original contributors to the Viper concept and such a great man in American motoring sports.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met him last year at the grand opening of the new Lineback Shelby/Panoz store in Plano. He was a really cool old guy! I took 3 or 4 pics with him. He kept having them snap another one because he wasn't smiling just right, or he thought he blinked. lol My brother lost the disposable camera. :(

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get to tell him that his new Cobra looks like a brick? For the real production version, Ford should buy the body back from AutoKraft. The 600hp part is cool.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the Freak above LOL :D ! The car desperately needs to put greater emphasis on the front fascia and less oomph on the fog lights. How many of us thought with the shell off that the car looked sexier?

Jay K.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you get to tell him that his new Cobra looks like a brick? For the real production version, Ford should buy the body back from AutoKraft. The 600hp part is cool.

Hahaha

Actually it has the makings for an awesome aftermarket body kit. It really won't take a lot to make it look extremely hot - just curve the bottom of the grille opening like the real Cobra, angle the doors and sills back and fatten the rear guards, add 5 into 1 side pipes, and extend the rear into a real Cobra ****.... then it would look like a retro Cobra with a modern theme - it'd be a must have alongside a Viper!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi