I need set of stock Heads for 1997 GTS?

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a set of stock heads, valves and all for A 1997 GTS, whatever will fit and work.

Please let me know if anyone has an extra set (used or new) they can sell.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i am willing to hear offers, i dont have a spare set, i would have to remove the stock setup off the car but i was thinking about upgrading. are you going stock again? what heads do you have now? i will be miami oct 7-10 maybe i could pack the heads in my suitcase. CARRY-ON OF COURSE.lol by the way the car has only 9000 miles on it, and nitrous shot set at 150 has only been track sprayed 1 time 1 time on the dyno, and a couple times on the street. it has got a small drop of juice let from the 1st and only fill its seen, so it hasnt seen any abuse. esspecially not from only a 150 on a 97 motor.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i told you to give me an offer. but being that its not just the heads make sure you give me an honest and fair deal. i am not sure i want to do this but what will you pay for the setup. maybe i will change my mind?

OP
OP
S

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i told you to give me an offer. but being that its not just the heads make sure you give me an honest and fair deal. i am not sure i want to do this but what will you pay for the setup. maybe i will change my mind?

I am looking for something I can get right away. I am returning the gts to stock and I have a set of Jeff Morey's Stage 3 CNC shaved and milled heads with everything ready to go (valves, springs, retainers...etct) and 650 billet cam that I will be looking to sell. This combo with roller rockers, my car went from 449rwhp to 569rwhp.

I would you trade you head assemblies plus you would have to make up the differnce in the value of the heads.

email with your phone number and I will call you with prices if you want to proceed.

thanks
jay
[email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te