I need T&D rockers ASAP!!

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says. Does anybody know where I can get a set of 1.7 T&D rockers for a GEN 2? I need them ASAP!!!!

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set I have not put on my motor yet... I've had them in a closet for the last 16 months or so. I would do a swap if you want to buy me another set. PM me if you need.

Mike

OP
OP
X

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SingleMalt Thanks for the offer but if I could not replace them I would feel terrible. If they are that hard to find I dont want to take that chance. Thanks again.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could also setup up to the Jesel rockers. More expensive, but they are suppose to be better than the T&D.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jesel, IMHO. They are almost the same price at this point.

I can see how quickly I can get you a set if you would like, and we generally have the top-of-the-line pushrods in stock.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You absolutely do not need T&D that can't be properly adjusted to proper geometry without some stand work. How much did your car cost? How much does a new or rebuilt motor cost? GET JESEL! Used by NHRA, IHRA, NASCAR, ROLEX and anyone else running a OHV pushrod engine. "For a few dollars more"......... One of Eastwood's movies too I think. GTS Bruce BTW I have them on my car and get the correct length pushrods too. :drive:

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
These are very nice rockers. None better that I can think of.
You must be registered for see images

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I already talked to West Coast Viper and they said they have not updated pricing on their sight. Those prices are no longer valid.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC