I sent a PM to the VCA President and his response was!

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just to point out the dues also pay for a great magazine, IMO almost worth the fee alone if you decided not to attend any events or take advantage of other areas of the VCA....you do get a lot of value in return for what you pay, crap I spend a years dues in gas in a single weekend out with the viper!!! they also take care of their members well, i had a small problem with missing magazines most likely to stick fingers somewhere in transit and not a VCA mixup....I was really impressed with the response I got, it was super fast and the missing mags were priority mailed ASAP. We also have to have realistic expectations of the dues, they only go so far and its hard to expected the world out of $100 and some change. Events are going to cost money if you are doing something other then just driving around, almost every cruise I went on had a event attached to it and most of the time you pay your own way (which is to be expected) and IMO events adds to the experience plus the chics like doing something other that sit in a car all day. I wish you the best and enjoy the hell out of your viper.....its going to be a blast, try and reconsider the value of the dues..you have burnt a few bridges but you can repair them in time and become a welcome part of the community if you choose

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala