I should have never sold my gts

ohno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sold my gts last year and bought a porsche 930. What a mistake that was. The 930 is a great car n all, but its no viper. Now I'm struggling/trying to find a gts for $30k (is that even possible these days). Can anyone help me here?

If you have doubts about selling your, dont. You'll regret it later, trust me.:(

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In russian we have an expression that would translate like" you get your best ideas after the fact"....saw a 2002 gts on ebay a month ago with 85k miles red/beige for 28500 or something. definetely not a creampuff but still great buy as an occasional driver. you will not get anything with reasonable miles...may be salvage? Good luck

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone selling a ROE GTS for 37.5K. You could buy that and take off the supercharger and sell it and get close to your final number. Good luck finding another car.

brentsGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sell your wife or a kid for $7500 and come buy my roe gts! $37500. You get a full bolt on car ;)

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are GTS's that pop up from time to time that are actually under $30K. There was a black on here not too long ago that went for around $28,500 or so with reasonable miles. They are out there. You just have to be ready to act quick if and when you find one.

OP
OP
O

ohno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There are GTS's that pop up from time to time that are actually under $30K. There was a black on here not too long ago that went for around $28,500 or so with reasonable miles. They are out there. You just have to be ready to act quick if and when you find one.
Yeah I saw one in south fl a couple of months ago going for around that price on ebay. I should have jumped on it

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...hRadius=0&maxPrice=40000&pricesOnly=true&mmt=[DODGE[VIPER[]][]]&listingId=354391345&listingIndex=9&Log=0

Offer quick.

I think its gone. Its not coming up.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would try to come up in your budget another $5-10k (if possible). There seems to be some good deals around the $37-$40k range.

karnatzel7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Know how you feel. Sold my '98 GTS 2 years ago and bought a supercharged C6 Corvette convertible. Made another spot available in my garage and just purchased a '01 Yellow Hennessey Venom Viper GTS 650R with all the aero kits, same as the Motor Trend Magazine car, only this car was owned by Joey Arrington, who did the motor his way, in the 700hp range naturally aspirated. Hope you find your ride.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang