I would like to know your opinions on this interior combo

Jacky-Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, I was wondering what your opinion is on this interior combo for a red 'vert ? Do u prefer all black ??

Thanks
Jack

Attachments

• Two tone viper seats.jpg
    Two tone viper seats.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 125

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, right now anything is better than the all black interior.
I am getting tired of mine (both cars have them) and am thinking of installing a two-tone.

OP
OP
J

Jacky-Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your opinions...KEEP THEM COMING !!

I also think that black can be a little boring, but I never saw this two tone combo in person before.

Here's what my C6 corvette looked like, I was getting a lot of compliments on it, not sure the viper two tone combo would look as good.

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 58

Swanny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All black with the red vert. Or, if you go with a two tone, something a bit darker for the lighter tone than what's shown.

Swanny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your opinions...KEEP THEM COMING !!

I also think that black can be a little boring, but I never saw this two tone combo in person before.

Here's what my C6 corvette looked like, I was getting a lot of compliments on it, not sure the viper two tone combo would look as good.
Whole different look with that color of car. Not sure you can compare interiors of that car with a red viper.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have this 2 tone grey/black interior but on a Black Vert with Silver stripes, so it matches and looks good.
For a red vert, the 2 tone red/black interior is really amazing, all black is a good second choice, but I'd pass on this grey inside/red outside combo. My $0.02 only

You must be registered for see images attach

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had many compliments on my interior AND it is my opinion that the two tone seats stay cooler in summer when the top is off. Wear shorts and jump into your black leather seats after 20 minutes of sun and you will agree. I happen to have silver stripes which add to the appearance of the two tone interior.

Attachments

• IMG_2961.jpg
    IMG_2961.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2969.jpg
    IMG_2969.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2971.jpg
    IMG_2971.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 30

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had many compliments on my interior AND it is my opinion that the two tone seats stay cooler in summer when the top is off. Wear shorts and jump into your black leather seats after 20 minutes of sun and you will agree. I happen to have silver stripes which add to the appearance of the two tone interior.

Agreed.
The Silver stripes make this combo a great match.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That 2 tone in a BLK VIPE, NIIIIIICE !!!.....not seeing it in a RED VIPE though. RED/BLK would go much better, my 2.25 cents CDN(lower exchange rate this morning).

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that looks sweeeeet!!!:headbang: I like the grey/black with the dark exterior, very nice.

I have this 2 tone grey/black interior but on a Black Vert with Silver stripes, so it matches and looks good.
For a red vert, the 2 tone red/black interior is really amazing, all black is a good second choice, but I'd pass on this grey inside/red outside combo. My $0.02 only

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that looks REALLY SHARP!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

those silver stripes makes the interior work. very nice! :2tu:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The red interior from a mamba or an 08-09, just don't add the red/black sterering wheel
007_7.JPG

OP
OP
J

Jacky-Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here's another pic where we can see a little better.

It seems that not many here like it....it's the only thing holding me back from buying it......I know , I know it's important what I think , but one day I'll have to resell it !!! and besides I don't want to be the only one who likes it !!

Attachments

• Picture 105.jpg
    Picture 105.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 19

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, Its not doing it for me :(

Have to admit, I have an all black interior in my GTS, I Would like to up grade it a bit but I'm thinking the seats would just look better with a Viper logo and coloured stitching replacing the current black. :dunno:

Mark
:uk:

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, here's another pic where we can see a little better.

It seems that not many here like it....it's the only thing holding me back from buying it......I know , I know it's important what I think , but one day I'll have to resell it !!! and besides I don't want to be the only one who likes it !!

Don't think it looks bad at all. My opinion is the Viper needs a two-tone interior..any color..Just my opinion!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang