Idea for the next raffle

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sitting in work thinking about everything but work.Could the VCA raffle off a package deal to VOI.Just lower the price of the tickets.Include car transportation,room,airfare and x amount for misc spending.Just a thought.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool idea - I assume you mean like a supercharger or twin-turbo package. I think even at $50 a ticket they'd sell a ton of 'em.

I also like the idea of raffling off an upgraded new SRT-10, with the same Mopar Performance parts as the SEMA Copperhead Coupe.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about a street legal CC with at least 700hp?

hey, it'd be cool ;)

And it should be in red just what Chuck said and with stripe :2tu:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep - my reading comprehension skills took a nosedive when I read his message. I still think the idea of raffling off a twin-turbo package or supercharger package for a lower raffle ticket price is a good one, though.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys what i was thinking was x amount of dollars to be spent at voi as the winner sees fit.But only with site supporters.Car transport to and from.Airfare to and from.Hotel during stay.Events passes.

OP
OP
F

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys what i was thinking was x amount of dollars to be spent at voi as the winner sees fit.But only with site supporters.Car transport to and from.Airfare to and from.Hotel during stay.Events passes.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
another comp coupe??? you gotta be kidding! Bonk could only get a little better than half sticker from you guys. Buy his and paint it any color you want.