IF IT DOESN'T FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT.......

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IF IT DOESN\'T FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT.......

So, did I just totally screw myself. Been searching for a hardtop for my RED '93 rt/10 for years and finally found one. A beautiful, perfect, red, GEN II. In many of the auctions on e-bay, and on the I bought it said "will fit other years with hardware kit." This was not the first time I saw this so I figured it to be true. Now, through research, It doesn't look like it will fit. IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE A GEN II TOP FIT A GEN 1 CAR, I really wanted a gen II because they are so much nicer inside with the headliner and you dont have to remove the sport cap. If not possible, is anybody looking for a red gen II top. I wish I just bought the V-mania top from Biff, but my heart wanted Mopar. :(

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: IF IT DOESN\'T FIT YOU MUST ACQUIT.......

OUCH! I have heard that GEN II's do not fit GEN I's unfortunately. Sell the GEN II top and get the V Mania or stock GEN I top. eBay would be a good place to sell it or on this site.

OR

You could get a GEN II RT ;) hehe

Good luck either way!

OP
OP
B

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks F355

I dont think I'll lose much money on it, I will just put it on e-bay unless I hear from someone here.

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Call me Charles!!...I'll do my best to put a smile back on your face. I can also put a headliner in your Top if you'd like..:)....Biff

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte