I'm interested in buying a Viper SRT-10 Coupe

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I\'m interested in buying a Viper SRT-10 Coupe

Anyone know where to get a SRT-10 Coupe ... and what is the price range?

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I love the new write-ups on the SRT-10 vs Z06, although I don't agree with their opinions!!

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'m interested in buying a Viper SRT-10 Coupe

Ebay has a few listed. There is even a few of those ultra rare blue/white impossible to get first (and maybe final) edition's available. Of course you will have to pay the new model markup of probably $5,000 off list price :eek:

The Z06's are bringing nice markups over list!!

Either way it should be fairly easy to find your car.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The local Dodge dealer is pretty anxious to sell this one I believe, might get a good deal on it. (girl not included) 913-642-4600

Tim

5842DSCF0341_copy.jpg

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score

#049/200 FE Coupe is available at Tysinger Dodge, car was ordered and brought in for a guy in Detroit, but finances has made him back off sale, so it is available...

Sticker is $91K....

If interested please call Paul Westcot at 757-865-8000..

I have bought several cars from this dealership, and they are top shelf...

Rick

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

call Larry Macedo, Craig was looking to sell his new FE, which he just got, and he hangs at Larry's.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You will be able to find one of these easily. I have seen these for as much as $10,000 off sticker. Great time to buy these. I would check eBay first since most of the dealers are putting them on there. Call one of those dealers and then work with them directly. Should save you a bunch of money since the dealers on eBay seem to be a bit more realistic versus these "non-internet" dealers that think that these are worth sticker or more. Good luck with your search.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

price is around 80k but if you search enough i bet you can find it in the low 70ks. good luck, its a great lookin car :2tu:

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

price is around 80k but if you shearch enough i bet you can find it in the low 70ks. good luck, its a great lookin car :2tu:

Low 70's for an '06 SRT-C? Where have you seen any such thing. Or even 80 for that matter. That is 2500 back of invoice. It will get there, and lower....but not yet.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Low 70's for an '06 SRT-C? Where have you seen any such thing. Or even 80 for that matter. That is 4500 back of invoice.

Now I am not a SRT-10 Coupe fan at all but I have never seen a price go that low. When people ask what they are trading for, I speak the truth and prove it with listings but I have NEVER seens a Coupe drop under $80,000. The lowest I saw was acutally $80,000 with 1500 miles.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

price is around 80k but if you search enough i bet you can find it in the low 70ks. good luck, its a great lookin car :2tu:

i said if you search enough. i never said that ive actually seen one in the low 70s.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kevin. Does this mean you will be selling your GTS?
Let me know if you find one local, I'd like to see it up close myself (don't worry, I don't intend to buy!)

Greg.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i said if you search enough. i never said that ive actually seen one in the low 70s.

WORST POST EVER!!!

OP
OP
B

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let me know if you find one local, I'd like to see it up close myself (don't worry, I don't intend to buy!)

I'd never sell "my baby". I'll keep you in the loop on how I make out with finding a SRT-10 Coupe locally. Thanks for the note.

p.s. when I put my GTS away for the winter I had a little tear in my eye (let's just say it was a piece of dust!)

Cheers!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

..price is around 80k but if you search enough i bet you can find it in the low 70ks.

What are U smoking?

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd never sell "my baby". I'll keep you in the loop on how I make out with finding a SRT-10 Coupe locally. Thanks for the note.

p.s. when I put my GTS away for the winter I had a little tear in my eye (let's just say it was a piece of dust!)

Cheers!

I know how you feel. When I put in the Sta-Bil last w/e had the same affect. BUT... It is supposed to be warm this w/e, I may have to go for one last drive! (that's about the fifth time I've said that this fall) :)

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi all,
If someone can find one in the low 70ks, please let me know. I will buy. Thanks.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd wait until the 07 is out. Won't that be great next fall at VOI when Dodge announces the Coupe will have a super charger and be pumping out 600+ hp? A super charged Viper, WITH a warranty. That would help justify the sticker. :2tu:

We can only hope.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang