In Build Status

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called by dealer today. Told car just went to build status. We have been watching the status daily due mainly to my excitement and the status was finally changed this AM. I hope this means the line is now moving.

Greg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called by dealer today. Told car just went to build status. We have been watching the status daily due mainly to my excitement and the status was finally changed this AM. I hope this means the line is now moving.
Greg

Yayyy...keep us posted!! :2tu: ~juli

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, in my opinion, being totally unbiased (only one blue white SRT convert coming to ME), the most important unknown is WHEN will the GTS blues start production? OR, are they building all 3 early colors at the same time? Hmmm????

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, in my opinion, being totally unbiased (only one blue white SRT convert coming to ME), the most important unknown is WHEN will the GTS blues start production? OR, are they building all 3 early colors at the same time? Hmmm????

Don't know if they are building the 3 early colors at the same time or not. I have been told the first 90 cars will be standard black interiors, produced at 8 a day. Also the 2 tone interiors are now available, and no longer a delay. If you have a GTS Blue with a 2 tone it will probably be a November build. Standard black interior, maybe in the first 90. Call your dealer.:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96