In search for yellow RT 10.

Eliminator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I didn't think this would be so difficult. All I wanted to do, was trade my 2002 CLK Mercedes convertable white with blue grey top and interior with 11,000 miles for a yellow Viper 01 or 02 with low miliage. I thought they would be around equal value and according to books I see they pretty much are. Are there any dealers out there listening who have any interest in this? I already have a GTS, so thats why I am looking for an R/T 10. The Mercedes is in perfect condition. I guess I thought I was older then I really am. I like more flash :cool:

Thanks for listening anyway.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will check on the books on both cars tomorrow for you. Sorry not interested in giving up my "Fast Yellow Viper" though. Maybe I can help you find a buyer for your car.
Chad

OP
OP
E

Eliminator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: In search for yellow RT 10.

Thanks for the replies. I am located in Scottsdale Arizona. My number cell is 602-628-5234. I forgot to mention my car is a CLK 430.

Regards

Allan.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: In search for yellow RT 10.

Finish Line Dodge in Glenview, IL has a new 2001 yellow ACR with black stripes in stock. I'm not sure you are looking for NOS, however. Email me if you need a number and contact person.

OP
OP
E

Eliminator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for trying to help guy,s. I hope someone out there will have one.

OP
OP
E

Eliminator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the looks of the responces I may have to look for a yellow Corvette :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member