Insurance

salties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What insurance co do you insure your Viper with? Has anyone had experience with Hagerty? They are based in MI and cover collector/classic cars.
We just switched from Farmers and will save over $1400.00 per year on our Viper coupe and Viper truck.
Does anyone have any experience with them?

V

Venomiss

What insurance co do you insure your Viper with? Has anyone had experience with Hagerty? They are based in MI and cover collector/classic cars.
We just switched from Farmers and will save over $1400.00 per year on our Viper coupe and Viper truck.
Does anyone have any experience with them?

Are you in Michigan too then?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
shelter was the cheapest i found,perfect drive record and good crd score.the even beat hagerty

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my '66 Shelby insured w/ Hagerty, agreed value coverage. To do your Viper with them, you will need to insure it as an exotic, and have proof of a day driver that is less than five years old. But I found that Farmers' rates for full coverage as a day driver was the same as the agreed value coverage for my '08 vert with Hagerty.

RDunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont have one yet, but i did call on insurance and was quoted $91 a month with AAA

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Credit,I would guess. He seems to be a few buttons shy of a full keyboard.:D

LOL ! I should have figured that out. I don't do "texting;" so, sometimes I don't follow the shorthand written language used by teens and twenty-somethings; especially when it is out of place. (Not much of it here.)

just me being a semi-old fart, hav 2 get up 2 speed, world is changin ! 2 used 2 havin all the letters & dots and commas in my sentences.

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score
No i'm in California

I just switched from AIG to Wawanesa. For two cars - 05 Viper and 03 Double cab 4x4 Tacoma with full coverage on both cars I am paying $1200/year. I was paying more then that in 6 months with AIG.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi