Is this the first 08 to ......

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youch, that's #2 that we know of still in paper plates.. I knew this was gonna happen, getting in people who've never really driven viper's before in this beast... Oh well, they're getting rarer everyday!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats sad,hope the driver and anyone that might of been in it are ok...Looks like it took a hit up front too.:( Iam amazed at the number of Vipers that get wrecked so soon in their lives....

steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its to bad about the wecked 08. So far Mine is in one piece.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I am amazed at the number of Vipers that get wrecked so soon in their lives...." An impulsive fool with too much money and his or her Viper are soon parted. Pun intended.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will tell you this, our 08 is much different to drive than the 05. I got on it at a stop light making a left hand tun and the 08's new posi type diff told me to turn farther than I expected. It is a damn good thing I can drive (use to race karts...and they love to drift) cuz a wasn't expecting it. I kept on the go pedal and she jumped back left too. I enjoyed it cuz I am crazy (stupid...an idiot...etc...), but I can see how it could really bite a Viper newbie. I'll bet the 08s start disappearing quicker than other years.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driver just gave a description of what happened:

Im sad to say thats my baby... Ive got a seperated schoulder and broke my clavical in three places. I was leaving Jaspers around 11:30 pm came over the overpass on woodlands parkway when something (cant remember what) stoped in the middle of the road, i swerved but the back tires cought a lip in the road where the overpass connected to the new pavement. The ass end of the car just came around and the next thing i knew i was slamed into the tree. Crawled out the passenger side and thats all she wrote.... I was doing about 45-50mph. typed all that with one hand so sorry for the poor description but the pics say the rest. Looking for that matt black ACR now...

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, glad you're alright, and sorry on my sorta lumping you in with a newbie viper bite, you are clearly not a newbie...

Get better, and get back on the horse.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether a noob or not the only car I know that deserved to be crashed was the Enzo Eddie Griffith crashed since the owner of the Enzo destroyed his Carrera GT in the very same movie Eddie was pimping. I think that was poetic justice. :omg:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for anyone who crashes their new Viper. WARNING the 08 is a different car and you will know it when you drive it. It think it is that much more of a car. Just think the Viper now has 200 more horsepower than when it first came out....amazing....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas