IS VIPER THE MOST AWESOME CAR ON EARTH OR WHAT!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such a picture is more than a thousand words
BURNOUT.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Great color choice!
smile.gif
No this is my old Viper. I haven't Posted any pics of the new Snake yet, I should be getting it back (from the secret project) in the next couple weeks. I did keep these wheels though. Just going through some old pics & this one stood out the most. This is gonna be a GREAT summer!
embarass.gif

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey,

If you get yours done before mine - I'm going to need a ride to hold me over.

I plan to be done at the HOS by the 17th and then its off to Lousiana for paint. I'm starting to count the days.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Anthony - 98 GTS:
Trey,

If you get yours done before mine - I'm going to need a ride to hold me over.

I plan to be done at the HOS by the 17th and then its off to Lousiana for paint. I'm starting to count the days.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anthony,

I'm definitely gonna need a ride in yours! I plan to have mine completed no later than the 13th. So we'll both be in time for the Viper/Vette/Porsce/BMW Auto Cross that's coming up on the 19th at Gulf Greyhound Park. The deal Prashant's putting on.
smile.gif

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was driveing through town yesterday. Came upon a couple of guys crossing the street. The second one bowed and waved me on. I waved and hit the horn a couple of times. But I did not hear it sound. Must be a problem with the new cat backs, shorts out the horn.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Is Viper the most awesome car on earth or what?" Yes it is!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, Trey..... I don't know. Kinda looks like a Supra to me! And those headlights...... why, anyone can obviously see they're right off a Mazda Miata!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AWESOME ride man!!!!!!!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, almost as awesome as the Z06 (Just Kidding). Seriously, that is one awesome looking GTS you have, I love the color combo and wheels. Wanna Trade?

ParB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trey,

i really like your wheels. What brand/model is that?
How much are they running at?

I'm looking at upgrading my wheels...
-Par

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParB:
Trey,

i really like your wheels. What brand/model is that?
How much are they running at?

I'm looking at upgrading my wheels...
-Par

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The wheels are HRE 547's. I honestly don't remember how much I paid for em, it was so long ago. I'm pretty sure almost $6,000 for the wheels, maybe a little less, then @ $1,400 for the chrome. I think that's about right, more or less. I just give em' my credit card. Really didn't think about too much but they were somewhere around that. Call John Wallace at HRE, he sold them to me.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vreracing:
<center>
You must be registered for see images

I think it needs a hat.</center>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What have you done to the most awesome sports car on the planet? That should be against the law.
laugh.gif
We've definitely got to do somethin about that........let's see........ok I've got it.....

DSC00089.JPG

Reaction score
Looks sweet Trey but I know the new one that's sitting in the "secret location" will be A LOT better right??

P.S. The new ride is looking better each day.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
Dude. This one is way sweeter. I hear that the guy that drives it is cool too.
00002316.jpg

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was funny! But I think the other guys is waaay sweeter though! His color looks way better than this guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but I hear that the guy with the above one is soooooo cool that he doesnt even need to drive his car to pick up chicks. Of course, that could just be an urban legend. I heard one time he went into a bar, flexed his right arm and had ladies lined up.
laugh.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SapphireGTS:
Yeah but I hear that the guy with the above one is soooooo cool that he doesnt even need to drive his car to pick up chicks. Of course, that could just be an urban legend. I heard one time he went into a bar, flexed his right arm and had ladies lined up.
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960