ITS ALL GONE

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you lost your home. Glad you and your family is OK.

THANK YOU for posting this!!! You're right when you say many of us have greasy rags in the garage. I know I'm guilty on that one. Time to go clean the garage.

Good luck!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Doc, if you still possess the car let me know. If you're interested there are probably little things on there that are worth a few bucks.

As for the $39k that sounds like a really fair price for a 94. The insurance company that totaled my car would have given you less then 30k (course the were prix.) You have to remember that 99% of the time upgrades and acessories aren't figured into the cost of a rebuild, strictly OEM.

Also if you need help with those pix you can send them over to me and I'll post them for you.

OP
OP
D

DoctorRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bonkers.

The snake is at a salvage yard, I haven't had a chance to get over there to take pictures, I'm trying to get some from the insurance company. From what I have been told, there is no a whole lot left of the car.

Thanks for the info on the upgrades as that's what I was considering to up the price. I'm not looking to screw anyone, just want to know that the offer is fair, too many other things to deal with at the moment.

I can't say it enough ... ALL you guys have been real supportive and I am grateful, especially as I am new to the board and none of you know me. Don't want top be too sappy but you guys are great, thanks.

:cool:

DoctorRat

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Here are pics of Doc's melted car. He was not kidding when he said he thought it was a total loss...
120Copy_of_Viper4-med.jpg

120Copy_of_Viper6-med.jpg

120Copy_of_Viper11-med.jpg

old96er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank goodness you are OK. Unlike family, Vipers are replaceable. Cleaning the garage tomorrow!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's a pile of junk.
I wonder what could still be of some use?
Some of the engine parts could be good. I wouldn't think the engine, trans or rear would have made it as a whole.

OP
OP
D

DoctorRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for getting the pics up Bonkers.

I'll be in the market for a Viper in a year or so ... I'll be reaching out for a little help from all of you to locate another.

Mark

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mark, glad you and yours are okay.

The rest is secondary, period.

Best of luck,

Those that go snakeless usually end up back in the pit! Hope your one of them!!haha, take care.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can probably get them to pay some more. i think $39 is a fair price to settle. The car has alot of miles. is that with tax on top of the $39?

hope all goes well
Max

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang