ITS GONE

GOT VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I finally decided to do it (what you may ask)have my car redone in lambo green.I sent it off to Dean Louchs (Art of design) last week and I should have it back just in time for spring. He is also putting on Motons and chrome exaust tips at the same time I will post some pictures as soon as I get some progress.I have only seen his work in pictures has anyone actually seen any of his cars in person.Thanks for all your feedback about the color in the last post.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My friend, prepare to be the center of attention when you get your car back!!!
Dean does excellent work, you will be very happy with the results.
Have you thought about having TAOD install their own carbon fiber splitters while its there? :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dean is not really a painter.......................he is a friggin ARTIST!!

Be prepared to be blown away, and wise choice for a truly custom color , as Dean will treat it as if it is his own. We will demand pictures and you will not regret your decision.

:2tu:

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats. Dean's work is first rate and he is a super guy as well. I toured his facility this summer and he does wonderful work on cars and off shore racing boats. The paint on his orange car is like glass. I'd have him paint my car if I wasn't so cheap. Are you getting ghost stripes - they look great. Can't wait to see the pictures.

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats. Dean's work is first rate and he is a super guy as well. I toured his facility this summer and he does wonderful work on cars and off shore racing boats. The paint on his orange car is like glass. I'd have him paint my car if I wasn't so cheap. Are you getting ghost stripes? They look great. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone provide contact information or a website for Dean? Sounds very interesting. Thanks