it's not supposed to rain.........

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: it\'s not supposed to rain.........

This morning the Weather Channel showed much rain over Nashville on Thursday and Friday from the tropical storm moisture in the Gulf. Ususally they are wrong, I hope.

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so, who is re-thinking about taking their Viper if all it's going to do is pour?

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

While I share your weather concerns (noting I had a "flight-to remember" from Nashville as it got caught in the tail of "Hugo"), the rain WOULD NOT stop me from taking our Vipers to VOI.7. I DO WISH that there was covered parking, but there are SO MANY other outstanding features about this location, that I think most will be QUITE pleased. Hope to see you there 1!!

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i was at this hotel last year for a convention, and yes, the hotel and Nashville in general is quite awesome. but as this is my first ever Viper outing, i wasn't sure how much fun it would be participating in all the scheduled events if it's pouring out.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The NOAA (National Weather Service) shows a 40% chance of rain on Wednesday & Thursday, slight chance on Friday, and partly sunny over the weekend. Getting better!

Chris

PS. And if you have never seen your Viper windshield wipers in action, it is pretty amusing!

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well, that sounds good.

i have seen the "spastic" wipers in action. kinda like a benz's

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Look at it this way, If it rains all the time we wont need to dust them off every 30 minutes.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TacDoc:
Look at it this way, If it rains all the time we wont need to dust them off every 30 minutes.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point!!!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score

One of my fondest (and stupidest) memories of me in the Viper was racing on the highway with a bunch of other GTS's heading back from the "scenic cruise". It was me, 2 blue/white GTS's and a black GTS. We were easily cruising at 140+mph, and then the rain hit - it POURED. I never knew a Viper could travel at 100+mph in pouring rain.

I was 22 at the time and not as wise as I am now
laugh.gif

I wonder who the other guys were - are you boys on this board? Did the spanking layed down by the silver snake hurt at all?
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B1RDMAN